5.1

1. Apr 17, 2015
    for me is the best movie of them all. The cause's of death are amazing and the running order too. Very impressive........................................
  2. Jan 8, 2015
    Levemente Melhor e superior ao primeiro A.J Cook faz um excelente trabalho.
    Contém cenas fodas como a do acidente com o caminhão de toras de árvores,a morte na cozinha e Etc.
    Melhor que o primeiro
  3. Nov 1, 2014
    This is probably the worst movie in the franchise.It was boring and the acting was not really good.The visuals from the deaths are good but the result is boring.The movie does not deliver what we were expecting.
  4. Sep 2, 2014
    50th review!

I thought this movie was superior to its predecessor in almost every way. It had better acting, cooler death sequences, and a more intriguing plot. It's a bit contrived in some of its plot elements, and the bickering between characters from the first movie is a problem here as well. If you're a fan of the first film, you will enjoy this film even more.
  5. Mar 1, 2014
    A good instalment to the franchise. Not the best actors but still a great gory horrifying movie that will leave you wondering if you will still be safe in your own home
  6. Dec 23, 2013
    I really enjoy Final Destination, the original, and this was an excellent sequel, as good as the original. The deaths in my opinion. Re much better though, very creative and graphic. This is a very fun movie, much like the first, and pages the way for more sequels, this is another example of Final Destination at its prime. 7/10
  7. Nov 3, 2013
    "Final Destination 2", the sequel to the the decent original, doesn't pretend to be anything other than a complete repeat of the first film. The plot is even more ridiculous than the first, really a bad waste of time.
  8. Mar 19, 2013
    First of all, the opening scene was awesome but that doesn't mean the movie is awesome. The three flaws were that some of the characters were really cliched and at times it was utterly predictable and sometimes even boring. The worst Final Destination of them all.
  9. Feb 11, 2013
    While not as good as the first this is still a decent sequel that probably just tries to do a little too much when it comes to twists and trying to work with the original. That aside, the opening scene is, of course, impressive, and the deaths to follow are equally as good. Only Clear returns from the original (oh and that funeral guy) but the newbies are decent. It's much cornier also butWhile not as good as the first this is still a decent sequel that probably just tries to do a little too much when it comes to twists and trying to work with the original. That aside, the opening scene is, of course, impressive, and the deaths to follow are equally as good. Only Clear returns from the original (oh and that funeral guy) but the newbies are decent. It's much cornier also but enough comparing, as a stand-alone film it's entertaining and will impress the right audiences. Expand
  10. Aug 27, 2012
    This movie totally sucks, anyone that likes this knows nothing of comedy nor horror. The horror movies of the 70\\\'s were the best, & never will that be done again. IE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 1st Halloween, 1st Jason, etc.. Not even one single hot chick, I wanted to see the cop DIE!
  11. Aug 15, 2012
    One of the best of the franchise, with a faster pace than the first, and also with more tension, the deaths become more creative and intelligent, the acting is convincing and the plot is good.
  12. Apr 7, 2012
    The movie is sick and funny and everthing in between. For some reason, watching people die horrible deaths in somewhat enjoyable. Only wish the script and acting could have been as good as the deaths.
  13. Mar 16, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's not scary in any way. It's almost funny how the ways the characters die (a barbed wire fence launched at a guy and he get's sliced into pieces? REALLY?) In fact, it's basically the same as the first film. Expand
  14. Feb 27, 2012
    Well, if you're looking for exciting death scenes, 'Final Destination 2' is the place to come. In all honesty, much better than the original. Despite plot errors, a highly enjoyable film. Loved it...
  15. Nov 7, 2011
    I don't like this one. This must be my least favorite Final Destination movies out of the 5. It was rather boring. Maybe I just don't like this director's style very much.
  16. Oct 9, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Final Destination 2 it's not as good as the first one but it is still pretty good i mean Ali Larter return as claire and this movie has probably the best accident in the whole series. But it's not bad but i still recommend the first one Expand
  17. Sep 22, 2011
    "Final Destination 2" ain't horror. It's comedy.
  18. Sep 5, 2011
    Some of you heard my skateboard joke that I was trying to describe about the first installment of this series. Well, this time, I'm not gonna use that joke in this one. I was really waiting for a sequel that would wipe out the original. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't the worst, but it was just predictable. Then, at last, Final Destination 2 has been an improvement, but that's not sayingSome of you heard my skateboard joke that I was trying to describe about the first installment of this series. Well, this time, I'm not gonna use that joke in this one. I was really waiting for a sequel that would wipe out the original. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't the worst, but it was just predictable. Then, at last, Final Destination 2 has been an improvement, but that's not saying much.

Don't like: The predictable story, the pointless characters, the forgettable soundtrack and the lame bickering and arguing used from the first movie.

Do like: The premise, the acting, the realistic death scenes and the clever writing.

So, to sum it, not good, not bad, mediocre installment, but way better than the first. That's it.

5.0 out of 10
  19. Aug 10, 2011
    A slight step up from the original. Well acted and a more developed plot helps redeem the status of the Final Destination franchise. The thing that makes this film stand out more then the original is that it has a clear beginning, middle and end. More mystery better deaths and higher production value. It's a pretty good cliche horror film.
  20. Jul 20, 2011
    The film doesn't need a script, if only because its language is not in talk but in the scenes of disaster, in which case here the tension is what gives the movie! Let's say that the film is quite strong enough, that besides the very impressive visual effects, you get a bit shocked in due to some scenes could not be forgotten for a long time... Like when you're going out of the car andThe film doesn't need a script, if only because its language is not in talk but in the scenes of disaster, in which case here the tension is what gives the movie! Let's say that the film is quite strong enough, that besides the very impressive visual effects, you get a bit shocked in due to some scenes could not be forgotten for a long time... Like when you're going out of the car and you're in a traffic jam... already run through in a panic after seeing this movie... heheh Being a horror movie, many people fail to understand that movies like these should not be taken seriously, because it is only as great fun for fans of the genre. I read several comments on many websites about this film, not everyone liked, which is common because some found appealing and extremely bad taste, in fact, for a horror movie, what do you expect? Just don't agree to compare this movie with others like "The Ring," "The Others", which are other types of horror films which deal with other issues other proposals... Premonition is a teen horror movie (like "Scream," "Urban Legend "...) of humor, not psychological horror, for it has nothing to compare them. Director David R. Ellis did very well, because we can not always attend to a sequence as good as its predecessor. Expand
  21. May 13, 2011
    This movie was not any where near as good as i thought it would be-it was a horrible disappointment to me and to all final destination films. After the original, and how awesome that was, then they go and make this piece of **** I gave it a 5 because it does not deserve anything lower
  22. Nov 18, 2010
    I found the movie quite entertaining. I would give it a 10 just for the crash scene in the beginning of the movie, which must be THE best crash scene ever done, seriously. I guess it would have been better not to have seen the first one, because this one is pretty much a copy, but still, it is entertaining. Which serves the purpose. It even contains several memorable scenes - how manyI found the movie quite entertaining. I would give it a 10 just for the crash scene in the beginning of the movie, which must be THE best crash scene ever done, seriously. I guess it would have been better not to have seen the first one, because this one is pretty much a copy, but still, it is entertaining. Which serves the purpose. It even contains several memorable scenes - how many movies can you name that contain scenes where people say "Yes I remember that" ? So, it was good value for the money. Expand

Despite some imaginative fatalities, is less a movie than a slick video game.
    The movie mandates complete gullibility and vacuous attention in order to work on any level.
  3. The horror sequel is less philosophical than the original, but it's just as intelligent.