Universal Pictures | Release Date: December 5, 1980
WATCH NOW
ZilcellJan 18, 2013
best movie evaaaah!
StevenM.Sep 8, 2007
OK, first -- this is the best bad movie ever made. You can make drinking games of the unintential (or are they?) gay scenes, and the scenes where our hero (Jones) just acts ... well, doesn't act. You know those films that are so bad OK, first -- this is the best bad movie ever made. You can make drinking games of the unintential (or are they?) gay scenes, and the scenes where our hero (Jones) just acts ... well, doesn't act. You know those films that are so bad they are brilliant? Like "Batman" from the 60s? This is the top one in my book. Watch, laugh, have fun, and thank the god you worship that you didn't fund its production. Expand
1 of 1 users found this helpful
TimP.Sep 5, 2007
It is what it is. No sense in taking it too seriously. It was, I must say, awesome as a kid.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
pgmarkDec 16, 2010
LOL funny movie. Very different at the time though and worth a watch. The music from Queen is spectacular lol I'm amazed they did the score for this... I want the back story on that. Watch it once for kicks.
LevelsAndGearDec 27, 2011
"Flash Gordon" One Line Review! A-!

"Flash Gordon" One Line Review! A-!

Despite the "willing to die for you as soon as we meet" love story and a slightly slow start, Flash Gordon is deliciously bad with its effects and dialogue - But it captures a Comic feel with great imagination, colors, and over the top everything - Still fun to watch - Not to mention the rocking Queen soundtrack! A-! (P. S. Voltan is my hero.)
thethetheMar 6, 2014
The best movie ever. You don't even understand how good it is. Too good. Watch it now and buy 10000000000000000000000000 copies of it, then buy 100000 more.
Muskrat147Jul 14, 2016
Though incredibly goofy, Flash Gordon is a wonderfully immersive tale that makes the most out of its source material, and features a memorable score (by Queen), beautiful set pieces, and unique characters.