Fly Me to the Moon 3D

3.7

1. ArielleF.
    May 22, 2009
    Hollywood should just stop making G rated animated movies. Period.
  2. EnzoP.
    Jul 15, 2009
    Fly me to the moon is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Also the animation is in terrible quality the worst I have ever seen. Ben Stassen the director of this horrifying movie should be ashamed of himself. What are you thinking this is also is a huge waste of money. Why Ben Why????? Would you make a film this bad.
  3. eded
    Sep 7, 2008
    This film has no redeeming qualities... at all. I took my 7 and 9 year olds to see it, and it was their very first experience of walk-out before the film was done.
  4. IanH.
    Aug 19, 2008
    My mom made me take my little brother to go see it the day after it came out. Horrible movie. Period.
  5. Mar 17, 2012
    It won't keep your attention because it is both unfunny and boring.
  6. Aug 1, 2015
    Really the worst movie of all (one ) good there altered a little history of man to the lua and especially that movie is boring , inconvenience , and terrible.

1. An awkward mix of proficient 3-D animation, detailed technical recreation and strained storytelling that stalls on takeoff.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    It’s a wingless exercise, despite a rather heartening attitude toward space travel that will introduce young auds to the glory that was NASA in the '60s.
    This sketchily conceived and executed space yarn is one missed opportunity after another.