IFC Films | Release Date: August 19, 2011
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 31 Ratings
WATCH NOW
xownOct 26, 2011
This film is amazing crazy. When everything goes out of control, goes not by plan. When almost everyone around is involved in what is happening somehow. Or might be it was planned by someone?
Tss5078Dec 30, 2013
This is one of the strangest films I have ever seen and I really liked it. When Flypaper first started, it was absolutely ridiculous, to a point where I almost turned it off. If it wasn't for a huge cast I really like, I would have. The storyThis is one of the strangest films I have ever seen and I really liked it. When Flypaper first started, it was absolutely ridiculous, to a point where I almost turned it off. If it wasn't for a huge cast I really like, I would have. The story starts off simple enough, a man is making a deposit at a bank and hitting on the pretty young teller, when armed men attempt a robbery, which is halted by another crew robbing the same bank at the same time. Suddenly, a customer is murdered by a mysterious third party and chaos ensues. From there the film is broken into three parts, including the hostages trying to figure out what's going on, the trained crew trying to break into the vault, and the redneck crew trying to get into the ATM's with massive amounts of plastic explosives. The story is crazy and hard to follow at first, but then it actually becomes pretty funny. Tripp (Patrick Dempsey) is convinced that something strange is going on and decides to investigate. Dempsey's OCD personality and crazy antics are funny, but the way the rest of the cast responds to him is what's really funny. As for the two crews they each have problems of their own, which also leads to some funny moments. The rest of the cast is full of stars, something you wouldn't expect in a film like this. Ashley Judd, Octavia Spencer, Jeffery Tambor, John Ventamiglia, and Mekhi Phiffer all have bit parts that in the end turn out to be important to the story, because as it turns out, Tripp is right, there is something really up going on. The weirdness and hilarity build to an Ocean's Elevenesq ending that was a pretty surprising twist. Right from the beginning, Flypaper seemed like an absolute bomb, but I stuck with it and it resulted in a ton of laughs, a somewhat interesting mystery, and an unexpected ending that will leave you speechless. Expand
AlexPHMar 4, 2012
An amazing movie! I really thought this would be the kind of film the critics would enjoy, funny, dramatic, and clever in every sense of the word. However it does not contain a sentimental relationship with a horse, so you might want to look out!
MovieGuysAug 24, 2016
Flypaper is a silly mess with so many flaws and inconsistencies that by the end it makes no sense at all, but its still a notch above the worst movies of the genre, if that's any consolation.
ExcenterJan 2, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a quirky film with a completely eccentric front man.
However do not come into this movie expecting a succinct genre fit. It's too elaborate for a regular robbery movie, yet pulls thematically from Murder on the Orient Express.
Watch this at least 3 times for the full effect.
audreythomas25Mar 2, 2016
"Flypaper" has enough twists and surprises to remain interesting in a closed-room, Agatha Christie kind of way. But it's never quite as clever or as hip as it thinks it is.

Watch this movie here

Watch this movie here http://www.watchfree.to/watch-269fe9-Flypaper-movie-online-free-putlocker.html