tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Mar 18, 2015
    Another Will Smith "I'm The Best" movies with one of the screens newest hot female actress..Margot Robbie. "Focus" could have been a better movie if the role of Smith's was portrayed by another actor...(if you get what I am talking about). Watching Smith bed down Robbie is another Hollywood "stick it in your face" combination that totally pisses me off. The movie itself as entertaining asAnother Will Smith "I'm The Best" movies with one of the screens newest hot female actress..Margot Robbie. "Focus" could have been a better movie if the role of Smith's was portrayed by another actor...(if you get what I am talking about). Watching Smith bed down Robbie is another Hollywood "stick it in your face" combination that totally pisses me off. The movie itself as entertaining as it was it was nothing out of the ordinary. With the exception of Robbie in that black swim suit. Wow! Following the story line was pretty decent..no deep thinking required here. Smith is in a slump for box office hits. This one is no exception. The producers could have saved a ton of money by offering the role to one of the up and coming young actors who would have done the part for a lot less then what I'm sure Smith got paid. As you can tell I'm not a fan. The movie itself was interesting enough and made you want to get in the profession of picking pockets. The scenes as Smith teaches Robbie the tricks of the trade were pretty clever. A movie worth seeing. Oh yes...she could pick my pockets anytime. Expand

1. The movie's surreal style, with its film-noir camerawork and ominous lighting, turns the story into a fable about fear and nonconformism, and Mr. Macy's and Ms. Dern's carefully shaded caricatures match the mood.
  2. Works better as a subject for high school study rather than lasting art.
    Dern and Macy give doughty performances in schematic roles, but glasses or no, these have to be two of the least Semitic-looking actors in American movies.