- Starring: Jason Segel, Kristen Bell, Paul Rudd
- Summary: Struggling musician Peter Bretter has spent six years idolizing his girlfriend, television star Sarah Marshall. He's the guy left holding her purse in paparazzi photos and accidentally omitted from award acceptance speeches. But his world is rocked when she dumps him and he finds himself alone. After an unsuccessful bout of womanizing and an on-the-job nervous breakdown, he sees that not having Sarah may just ruin his life. To clear his head, Peter takes an impulsive trip to Oahu, where he is confronted by his worst nightmare: His ex and her tragically hip new British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous, are sharing his hotel. But as he torments himself with the reality of Sarah's new life, he finds relief in a flirtation with Rachel, a beautiful resort employee whose laid-back approach tempts him to rejoin the world. He also finds relief in several hundred embarrassing, fruity cocktails. For anyone who has ever had their heart ripped out and cut into a billion pieces comes a hilarious, heartfelt look at relationships. Part romantic comedy, part disaster film, Forgetting Sarah Marshall is the world's first romantic disaster comedy. (Universal Pictures)… Expand
- Director: Nicholas Stoller
- Genre(s): Drama, Comedy, Romance
- More Details and Credits »
SabrinaH8Lots of really funny moments and quirky characters- Brand in particular-make this a worthwhile movie to rent. The CSI parodies are a scream!
BillT3Hard for me to believe anyone thought this was a good movie. The dialogue itself was dull and badly written. How many "totallys" and "awesomes" can people listen to without going nuts? And what was with the nudity? Oh, how risque! Come on--is THIS the best a supposedly great comedy filmmaker can do these days?… Expand