6.6

1. Mar 2, 2012
    This is one of my all time favorite movies. Yeah it may not be the most real movie ever but neither is fast in the furious or transformers. The plot along with some great acting made this movie
  2. Jan 5, 2011
    I honestly have never understood why this movie has never been liked. It wasn't made to be artsy though Chris Singleton does a great job with the film especially because it could easily have been terrible. My first Mark Wahlberg film and still my favorite.

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    With equal measures of rock-the-house vigor and in-your-face attitude, Four Brothers proves usually potent and consistently enjoyable as an old school approach to what might best be described as the urban-Western genre of slam-bang, balls-out action-revenger.
    Four Brothers regresses into gallows comedy, rampant misogyny, and one preposterous Hollywood action setpiece after another.
  3. If you take any of this seriously, you are not going to enjoy the movie very much. But as an absurd riff on baadasssss gangsta movies, Four Brothers has an undeniable visceral kick.