4.7

1. Sep 2, 2012
    Okay lets begin. The movie's first lets say 15 minutes was okay the rest dreadful and painful. The movie went into low gear after 20 minutes and stayed there the rest of time. Almost feel asleep.
  2. Dec 31, 2012
    soooo baaaaaaad. Boring boring boring boring. Predictable as hell. Uninspired acting. Boring script. Cheesy 1 dimensional characters. Pointless beyond all belief. Visually hideous. I have not been this completely and utterly annoyed by a film since Cat Woman.
  3. Sep 2, 2012
    This movie sucked. There was nothing good about it. I actually fell asleep because it was that terrible. How does this even pass as a Christmas movie. Disappointed.
  4. Nov 15, 2012
    It's an absolute bore. We've got a bunch of good people working off a sucky script, and that always leads to bad stuff.
  5. Nov 13, 2013
    Four Christmases.
    A very unoriginal concept with very poor writing. The laughs are prevalent but not amazing, and the characters are over the top and unbelievable.

1. Bad enough to create one of the most joyless Christmas movies ever, but then to go for an unearned feel-good ending adds insult to injury.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Oddly misanthropic, occasionally amusing but thoroughly cheerless holiday attraction that is in no way a family film.
  3. Vaughn delivers every line with his usual deadpan glibness, which suits the part. But I smiled as I watched the big-bellied, multi-chinned actor connecting with the porcelain, model-thin Witherspoon.