Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: April 20, 2001
5.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 193 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Longbottom94Apr 4, 2014
Possibly one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune to bare witness too. I am absolutely shocked that a film like this has been able to score so high on the user ratings section. It is a unpleasant, nasty piece of work whichPossibly one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune to bare witness too. I am absolutely shocked that a film like this has been able to score so high on the user ratings section. It is a unpleasant, nasty piece of work which thankfully was the final nail in Tom Greens coffin. May his career rest in peace. Expand
ShaneBJun 17, 2009
Comedies don't get any worse then this ugly, boring, stupid and grotesquely unfunny film. I'm not going to both describing the plot of this film, because it is THAT bad. This is disgraceful filmmaking and one of the worst films ever made.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
JawsLaxerDramaJan 5, 2014
First, I am astounded this film has good reviews. Everyone has different taste, but how below par to have to go to get to this piece of crap? Really f**king low. Every scene is forced, there is no hilarity in comedy that repeats itself everyFirst, I am astounded this film has good reviews. Everyone has different taste, but how below par to have to go to get to this piece of crap? Really f**king low. Every scene is forced, there is no hilarity in comedy that repeats itself every five minutes. The Wolf or Wall Street was outrageous, but in the way where it was intelligent enough to be intentional in its effort to make its viewer laugh. This "film" is a really a major ball buster. A lot of the jokes were second hand, unfunny or lowered for the IQ of the people who made this train wreck. I don't discount the fact that this has to be made to make a point, but whatever Tom Green was going for in this annoying, hellish, dumbass picture...he missed the mark completely. Diagnosis: RUN and don't EVER see it! Expand
NeimanO.Sep 10, 2006
No amount of mindless upvoter drones could save this film from the sheer awfulness that it is. Simply put: Worst film ever made. Period. You lose, good day sir.
BrianNAug 14, 2007
Freddy gets fingered, audience gets f***ed.
StevenMMay 24, 2009
Utter rubbish. Tries too hard to be random and stupid and fails for the most part. only one or two scenes in the hour that i endured made me laugh. the rest just had me cringing at the fact i was watching the film.
Schmit93Sep 11, 2011
Probably the worst movie I've ever seen. How this film got green-lighted I'll never know. Tome Green can't (and shouldn't) carry a movie lead. Neither should he write or direct a movie again. It's an abomination. Insulting the audience everyProbably the worst movie I've ever seen. How this film got green-lighted I'll never know. Tome Green can't (and shouldn't) carry a movie lead. Neither should he write or direct a movie again. It's an abomination. Insulting the audience every chance it gets. I wasn't expecting much from the guy who made "The Bottom Song" and when I saw all the Razzies it won, I knew it was going to be bad, but I had no clue it'd be this bad. A movie where a man jerks off a horse and an elephant, wears a deer carcass, licks his friends ankle with the bone sticking out, dates a handicapped girl with a S & M fetish and bites through an umbilical cord after playing with it like a lasso with a baby still on it sounds like a nightmare. With an ending that **** all over the audience this film doesn't even try. **** this movie. Tom Green's retard man child antics aren't funny or charming. They've sadly inspired people like Andy Milonakis who think this **** is funny. It's so bad it doesn't even deserve to be a cult classic type movie that is only watched for the **** factor. If there is a hell, this movie is shown on a 24 hour loop there Expand
Lupa999May 12, 2015
I watched about 25 minutes if this movie before I turned it off. I love dark comedy and the occasional offensive joke, which is why I love south park. But GODDAMN this is some **** up **** in this movie. One of the earliest scenes has greenI watched about 25 minutes if this movie before I turned it off. I love dark comedy and the occasional offensive joke, which is why I love south park. But GODDAMN this is some **** up **** in this movie. One of the earliest scenes has green singing to his dad " would you like some sausage". It imply s.... well lets try to keep it PG here. Some jokes with scenes try to be witty or funny but, does flapping your arms pretending to be a bird with a pot plant in your mouth funny? Or swinging a newborn baby by the umbilical cord HILARIOUS? How about finding road kill deer, wrapping the corpse around your body and jumping in front of trucks for no reason other then" I didn't think that would happen". IS THAT FUNNY? This is one of the worst comedy movies of all time, that only became a movie because of a MTV star wrote it. GEE no wonder this is a ****ty film. You know most people watch comedy movies because of the subtle humor or its so outrageous it has to be funny right? This movie was a comedians last attempt to stay in the light, and thankfully failed. Absolutely vulgar and disgusting "humor. That saying something since I watch south park. Expand
Max_KadillacOct 26, 2014
The cruelest thing about this film was how it was 'sold' to me. A friend (at the time) told me it was a work of utter genius, once you understood its logic. So, I sat on the edge of the couch, devoting 100% of my mental faculties to unpackingThe cruelest thing about this film was how it was 'sold' to me. A friend (at the time) told me it was a work of utter genius, once you understood its logic. So, I sat on the edge of the couch, devoting 100% of my mental faculties to unpacking its inner brilliance. There were jokes about pedophilia, dead moose, sausages. There were scenes that seemed like they were intended to be comedy, or at least that was my intuition, except for the fact that none of them were funny. Brutal un-funniness notwithstanding, what was the intention of the film makers - ie how did they think the audience would interpret this as 'humour', given that it lacked any and all required elements?
Anyway, i cut all ties with the friend who recommended this film, have given up on trying to integrate its puerile non-logic into my existing worldview, and have gotten on with my life again.
You know those films where you imagine how it was financed? This is THE perfect example - imagine Tom Green sitting across from a bunch of film execs, mumbling about moose and pedophilia, possibly with his genitals laid out on the table (CUZ ITS FUNNY HA HA) and them just cutting him a bumper check with which to devolve the entire field of cinema. Utterly baffling.
EpicLadySpongeFeb 9, 2016
To call in money making, Tom Green becomes an actor for 2001's Freddy Got Fingered which is an insanely bad attempt to steal people's money and make them feel ashamed for watching this.