5.9

1. JB
    Aug 11, 2006
    It's a very dumb, but occassionally very funny, film. The sausages on strings scene is paricularly amusing, and was quoted by my own father numerous times in the past.
  2. Apr 22, 2011
    I'm giving this a 4 because I Iaughed so hard at Tom Green making an ass out of himself and because I thought Rip Torn was just out funny. But it is massively disgusting and flat out retarded.
  3. Mar 12, 2014
    This has to be one of the dumbest, and pointless so called "Comedy" ever made. So dumb you can understand why it's considered to be the worst and after watching it, you can sort of believe it. Tom Green should stick to MTV and away for the big screen, unless something like "Grown Ups 3" or another "Meet the Spartans" comes by.
  4. Aug 15, 2014
    Poor characters and development but seemingly fun , some of the scenes had me in tears but the crude humour and violent jokes could not carry the film for the whole run time.
  5. SimonL.
    Apr 8, 2004
    I can not think of anything good about this film, yet could not stop laughing all the way through. Moreover it is just as funny that this film is one of the metacritic lowest scores ever.
  6. DaveC.
    Aug 18, 2003
    LISTEN TO MY HOOBS!!!
  7. Mar 3, 2014
    I usually love every movie I watch. I noticed this movie got such a hard time so I thought this would be awesome. It wasn't what I thought. It had me laughing at only a couple parts. And it also felt really really long. But the majority of the movie is silly. Usually I like silly films but I didn't like this one to much. I bought it because I want to own one of the worst films ever made.I usually love every movie I watch. I noticed this movie got such a hard time so I thought this would be awesome. It wasn't what I thought. It had me laughing at only a couple parts. And it also felt really really long. But the majority of the movie is silly. Usually I like silly films but I didn't like this one to much. I bought it because I want to own one of the worst films ever made. So if you want to watch this movie go ahead but I warn you. So I give this movie a 4 out of 10. I hope you respect my rating. Thanks for reading. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 25 Critics

It feels manufactured to be suitable for mass consumption.
  2. The movie's comic heart consists of a series of indescribably loopy, elaborately conceived happenings that are at once rigorous and chaotic, idiotic and brilliant.
    Green, who looks like a chinless, hollow-eyed pederast at the best of times, is simply out of his league here, and the fact that the film drags interminably when it's actually a very average 90 minutes long betrays its essential emptiness.