Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: April 20, 2001
5.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 143 Ratings
Watch Now
FilmVirtueMar 12, 2014
This has to be one of the dumbest, and pointless so called "Comedy" ever made. So dumb you can understand why it's considered to be the worst and after watching it, you can sort of believe it. Tom Green should stick to MTV and away for theThis has to be one of the dumbest, and pointless so called "Comedy" ever made. So dumb you can understand why it's considered to be the worst and after watching it, you can sort of believe it. Tom Green should stick to MTV and away for the big screen, unless something like "Grown Ups 3" or another "Meet the Spartans" comes by. Expand
PrincethadonMar 3, 2014
I usually love every movie I watch. I noticed this movie got such a hard time so I thought this would be awesome. It wasn't what I thought. It had me laughing at only a couple parts. And it also felt really really long. But the majority ofI usually love every movie I watch. I noticed this movie got such a hard time so I thought this would be awesome. It wasn't what I thought. It had me laughing at only a couple parts. And it also felt really really long. But the majority of the movie is silly. Usually I like silly films but I didn't like this one to much. I bought it because I want to own one of the worst films ever made. So if you want to watch this movie go ahead but I warn you. So I give this movie a 4 out of 10. I hope you respect my rating. Thanks for reading. Expand
DeviousBastardApr 22, 2011
I'm giving this a 4 because I Iaughed so hard at Tom Green making an ass out of himself and because I thought Rip Torn was just out funny. But it is massively disgusting and flat out retarded.
zperry-20Aug 15, 2014
Poor characters and development but seemingly fun , some of the scenes had me in tears but the crude humour and violent jokes could not carry the film for the whole run time.
JBAug 11, 2006
It's a very dumb, but occassionally very funny, film. The sausages on strings scene is paricularly amusing, and was quoted by my own father numerous times in the past.
0 of 1 users found this helpful