7.8

1. Sep 24, 2010
    Freddy Vs Jason is the best horror movie i have ever seen.Not only does it bring back two old killers had awsome movies,but its has over the top gore,strong language and lots of drug use.It`s the best movie of 2003
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    Really i can not believe critics are not enjoying two horror legends go aganist each other . these critics do not know what they are talking about i am a huge fan of Freddy and Jason . Really Critics ! know your horror movies better . Grade A+
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    after watching two of our favorite horror killers battle against each other, I think I'm starting to like this movie. GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!
  4. May 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Just to start things off, the main reason why the score for this is so high is mainly because of me being a fanboy and appreciating the fact that my dream has come true. If anything this would probably be a 6 or 5 at least, without my horror geek glasses on. This isn't my favorite horror movie; I believe I said Halloween was, but this is near the top for favorite ACTION movie. Yeah, this is more focused on action than it is scares, but when they try to scare us, it's not always successful. Sometimes it is, but not always. So as I remember, this movie had a long production period, it took years to get the rights to both characters, and when the chips were in New line's hand, they took it. With a movie called Freddy vs Jason you shouldn't expect anything else but action, so it keeps true to that with good fight scenes, and gallons of blood. the director: Ronny Yu I think, you could tell was more sympathetic towards Jason; even saying that he's like a samurai, and tries to make him a "hero" persay in the end. Also the actor in this movie playing jason is someone new, he has a more tall approach compared to Kane's big appearance, which I like. Freddy is still Freddy, saying puns whether they're are good or bad, this is a fitting farewell to Robert. The kids in this are actually not too bad, they're sympathetic at times, and are believable. None are great, but they're aren't bad either. There was this saying in the movie about the killers being killed by water and fire, but that doesn't go anywhere, it's more of a fun fact than anything. I would say that anyone liking either friday the 13th or A nightmare on Elm street should see this, and even if you just want to have fun with friends. Expand
  5. Oct 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This Movie is OK its not the best movie to watch
    The Movie Is about Jason vorhees and Freddy Kruger
    Freddy is not powerful enough to kill the children - Teenagers in Elm street so he brings Jason back from the dead to make them fear so when they fear Freddy gets his power back Spoiler Alert: At The End Jason And Freddy Fight To The Death

1. Connoisseurs of giant, gnarled chunks of charred flesh, rejoice! There's plenty of it -- or stuff resembling it -- in the slasher-fest convergence of two killer franchises.
  2. Reviewed by: David Edelstein
    The Hong Kong vet director, Ronny Yu, did a bang-up job in 1998 with "Bride of Chucky," but he can't do much for this one except keep it moving, light it scarily, and pump that plasma.
    A surprisingly ambitious entry into a genre that felt bankrupt and over more than a decade ago.