tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. May 10, 2014
    Friended to Death is nothing impressive, it is trying to deliver messages about friendship that we already know, other small comedies succeed in making you laugh, however you are going to have a hard time getting into this because the character is a jerk at best, I can really understand why everybody hates this douche. The acting is mediocre, the screenplay is filled with internet language that half of the grown ups won't understand, so what are trying to tell us through this 90 minutes of desperately unfunny dialogue, with characters that are just unnecessary, so beside trying, does it deserve any credit? Originality anyone? Filled with cliches! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Michael O'Sullivan
    May 1, 2014
    The story’s message may not be the most original one in the world — put down your device and make eye contact — but it’s fun to watch it unfold in a world that, while far from realistic, feels real enough.
  2. Reviewed by: Gary Goldstein
    May 1, 2014
    Only during the movie's sweet epilogue do we get a sense of what Friended could have been had the filmmakers taken a smarter, gentler, more human approach.
  3. Reviewed by: Richard Roeper
    May 1, 2014
    This plays like a live-action cartoon where you root for nobody. Everyone seems to think that yelling their lines will make the dialogue funnier. It doesn’t.