From Hell

1. BJ
    Sep 23, 2002
    The best movie about Jack the Ripper.
  2. Aug 25, 2013
    Watch it!!! Perfect!!!! A masterpiece!!!! It's one of my favourite thrillers!!!! Johnny Depp is always perfect in his movies!!! He has a gift!!!!! He's the best actor in the world!
  3. TylerG.
    Feb 16, 2003
    Very entertaining, and the characters are intriguing. Depp is as cool as ever, and Heather Graham is stunning. Ian Holm is one spooky doc in this movie. I recommend the DVD and the special features if you are at all interested in the Jack the Ripper lore. Then you should go to and you will be enlightened. Anyway the movie is as good as an escape as any you'll find out there.
  4. Dec 28, 2014
    Excelente Filme,Ótimo elenco,roteiro,direção e produção.
    Com atuações Brilhantes de Johnny Depp,Ian Holm,Heather Graham,Robbie Coltrane e Jason Flemying.
    Super Suspense,cheio de vida,supresas e terror.
    Brilhante Filme
  5. Sep 15, 2015
    The atmosphere in 'From Hell' creates this stomach turning, graphic and this gothic universe where the Ripper lives, and that's why it gave this movie a unique look and feel to it. Johnny Depp once again brings a solid performance in this movie and the overall film is a decent watch.
  6. Jul 5, 2015
    Curti,Muito bom,Excelente,Obra-prima E Perfeição. Eu acho que esses 31 individuos que deram votos negativos de 0 a 3 são retardados que não sabem o que é história e roteiro de qualidade podiam morrer.
  7. Jul 7, 2015
    Mega-Ultra-Hiper Filmaço... Engraçado a dois dias atrás tinha 31 cidadãos que votaram negativo isto é de 0 a 3,aumentou dois retardados em apenas dois dias.
  8. IsaacD.
    Nov 1, 2001
    From Hell was the most stylish and frightening horror film that I have seen in years. The film was visceral in atmosphere and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 2 hours and twenty minutes. This is definitely one of the most clever horror films that I have ever seen.
  9. PaulP.
    Oct 21, 2001
    This movie was full of suspense. This was even though I saw it late at night.
  10. RhondaB.
    Nov 10, 2001
    I loved it!

1. Baltimore Sun
    Reviewed by: Michael Sragow
    A visionary sort of horror movie should ponder three words: "Bram Stoker's Dracula."
  2. It is deeply unpleasant to see women abducted, tortured and eviscerated by a methodical and meticulous butcher.
    A tug-of-war between a bracing vision of a truly infernal crime spree -- complete with engaging whodunit storytelling -- and a sometimes clumsy period drama.