4.5

1. BJ
    Sep 23, 2002
    The best movie about Jack the Ripper.
  2. IsaacD.
    Nov 1, 2001
    From Hell was the most stylish and frightening horror film that I have seen in years. The film was visceral in atmosphere and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 2 hours and twenty minutes. This is definitely one of the most clever horror films that I have ever seen.
  3. RhondaB.
    Nov 10, 2001
    I loved it!
  4. Dec 28, 2014
    Excelente Filme,Ótimo elenco,roteiro,direção e produção.
    Com atuações Brilhantes de Johnny Depp,Ian Holm,Heather Graham,Robbie Coltrane e Jason Flemying.
    Super Suspense,cheio de vida,supresas e terror.
    Brilhante Filme
  5. Aug 25, 2013
    Watch it!!! Perfect!!!! A masterpiece!!!! It's one of my favourite thrillers!!!! Johnny Depp is always perfect in his movies!!! He has a gift!!!!! He's the best actor in the world!
  6. PaulP.
    Oct 21, 2001
    This movie was full of suspense. This was even though I saw it late at night.
  7. TylerG.
    Feb 16, 2003
    Very entertaining, and the characters are intriguing. Depp is as cool as ever, and Heather Graham is stunning. Ian Holm is one spooky doc in this movie. I recommend the DVD and the special features if you are at all interested in the Jack the Ripper lore. Then you should go to www.casebook.org and you will be enlightened. Anyway the movie is as good as an escape as any you'll find out there.

A visionary sort of horror movie should ponder three words: "Bram Stoker's Dracula."
  2. It is deeply unpleasant to see women abducted, tortured and eviscerated by a methodical and meticulous butcher.
    A tug-of-war between a bracing vision of a truly infernal crime spree -- complete with engaging whodunit storytelling -- and a sometimes clumsy period drama.