4.3

1. Mar 24, 2013
    Bland with little entertaining value. My guinea pigs are way cooler than these ones.
  2. dada
    Jan 2, 2010
    Though visually it was good, the story and the humor was plain boring.
  3. CarleyI.
    Aug 26, 2009
    The graphics were quite good, if your into the whole cute animal talking thing its definitely for you!
  4. JoeS
    Aug 1, 2009
    Awkward but cute with a blatant message about self worth thrown smack dab in the middle, this movie was, as most have said, mildly entertaining at best. While I never found myself bored throughout the movie, I did feel like they could have pulled the whole thing together a little more tightly and still made it kid friendly.

A pleasant, inoffensive 3-D animated farce about a team of superspy gophers.
  2. Just about the only folks likely to find this humdrum hybrid of "Mission: Impossible" and "The Wind in the Willows" worthy for consideration are non-discriminating pip-squeaks.
  3. There's seldom a dull moment -- but nor are there any that allow viewers young or old to invest in its elite team of furry characters to any satisfying or lasting degree despite the presence of an energetic voice cast.