Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: July 24, 2009
4.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 78 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JoeSAug 1, 2009
Awkward but cute with a blatant message about self worth thrown smack dab in the middle, this movie was, as most have said, mildly entertaining at best. While I never found myself bored throughout the movie, I did feel like they could have Awkward but cute with a blatant message about self worth thrown smack dab in the middle, this movie was, as most have said, mildly entertaining at best. While I never found myself bored throughout the movie, I did feel like they could have pulled the whole thing together a little more tightly and still made it kid friendly. Expand
CarleyI.Aug 26, 2009
The graphics were quite good, if your into the whole cute animal talking thing its definitely for you!
dadaJan 2, 2010
Though visually it was good, the story and the humor was plain boring.
sil3nt_nickMar 24, 2013
Bland with little entertaining value. My guinea pigs are way cooler than these ones.
CineAutoctonoDec 24, 2015
"G - Force" was acceptable very regularly, although the idea of ‚Äč‚Äčagents excel hamsters, and not sobresaleel CGI script that sadly did not like the public.
EpicLadySpongeMar 21, 2016
"The world needs bigger heroes" --- Movie's tagline.

Well, guess what. These heroes are way too ridiculous to be big. Unfortunately, for such a Disney kiddie movie, this one failed to be what it's supposed to be.