Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: June 16, 2006
VladimirA.Jun 18, 2006
This movie rocks.
2 of 2 users found this helpful
MadisonF.Jun 18, 2006
It's weird and wacky humor made it a so-so movie. If you are a cat lover then you'd love it, but that's not all that counts. My sister quotes, " It's better than Over The Hedge " but i don't think so. I think that it It's weird and wacky humor made it a so-so movie. If you are a cat lover then you'd love it, but that's not all that counts. My sister quotes, " It's better than Over The Hedge " but i don't think so. I think that it is more of a " badly humorous " movie. Expand
LauraB.Jun 20, 2006
This movie couldn't be better!
FrederickS.Jul 16, 2006
Someone obviously used a bunch of false names to spam the votes and give this movie three 10's in a row. BTW this movie is rubbish.
CritiqueGirlMar 2, 2011
It moved slowly but was cute and kids will like the antics. Garfield is CGI while the humans and other animals are non-animated. Very good for families.
homer4presidentMar 27, 2015
It was nice, so much better than the first one. Its enjoyable and funny. The kids and everyone who likes Garfield will love it. I think that this time the story was better and the plot was better developed. Bill Murray is excellent and soIt was nice, so much better than the first one. Its enjoyable and funny. The kids and everyone who likes Garfield will love it. I think that this time the story was better and the plot was better developed. Bill Murray is excellent and so hilarious as the voice of Garfield. Expand
NickE.Jun 30, 2006
The greatest film of all time.
1 of 2 users found this helpful
psyprbsfan1Feb 6, 2013
best movie of all time final verdict:
1000000000000000/1 BOTHER WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JmsbppOct 1, 2013
Garfield no es chistoso en ciertos momentos, es tierno pero la historia es una basura, es entretenido pero no convincente tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas realmente ridículas y malas
JimD.Oct 12, 2006
Fun Stuff. I highly recommend it.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
JaclynW.Aug 11, 2006
Okay, so the first Garfield movie already sucked enough, so they come back with a second one to make the audiences feel like committing suicide even more? Urgh! If I can say anything about this movie to the people who feel like seeing it, Okay, so the first Garfield movie already sucked enough, so they come back with a second one to make the audiences feel like committing suicide even more? Urgh! If I can say anything about this movie to the people who feel like seeing it, you have to be 4-10 to actually enjoy it. Expand
1 of 3 users found this helpful
DavidE.Oct 11, 2006
It was a lot better than the first I think. Was it great? No. But it was alright and I found myself actually enjoying it.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
GerronK.Jul 17, 2006
"A Tail Of Two Kitties" surprised me. It was actually a tolerable movie. The jokes are barely there, and the performances are all wooden, but I seemed to somewhat enjoy this comedy. Garfield moves and looks a bit better than the first movie. "A Tail Of Two Kitties" surprised me. It was actually a tolerable movie. The jokes are barely there, and the performances are all wooden, but I seemed to somewhat enjoy this comedy. Garfield moves and looks a bit better than the first movie. I won't say it was a good movie, but it was a pleasant surprise. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MovieLonely94Nov 7, 2010
an improvement over the first movie
oxanaAug 28, 2014
Garfield is back. But this time, in double: it just so happens that in London, there lives another fat yellow cat, called Prince, and although he doesn't hate Mondays, he is quite pampered as well.

Back home, Garfield's owner Jon is

Back home, Garfield's owner Jon is mustering the courage to ask the love of his life, Liz, to marry him. His pet cat doesn't feel like this should happen, and to aid Garfield in his quest to stop the inevitable from happening, something fortunate occurs: Liz is invited to London as a speaker.

Unfortunately Jon takes off after her to pop the question, and of course Garfield tags along - Odie in tow.

In the meanwhile, in London, Prince inherits the entire castle and estate of his late owner, and to get what is rightfully his, the late owner's closest human relative, Lord Dargis, plans on getting rid of the cat that is standing between him and his future plans for the estate.

Garfield and Prince get mixed up, of course, and neither of them is too much in their element in their new lives at first. Prince eventually falls in love with lasagna and Jon's affection for his pets, and Garfield finds that being real royalty has its perks.

The movie isn't all that funny, and especially near the end the humor is over the top, bordering to ridiculous.

Garfield and Prince stand out from the rest, being the animated cats in the middle of the real animals.

All in all the movie isn't bad, but they put a bit too much into it, especially when it comes to the animals and the chaos they create.
Jack97Jan 1, 2014
The first Garfield film was tolerable as it was occasionally funny. Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties however over uses voice portrayed real world animals and it's humour will make kids under the age of 7 laugh but will make everyone else yawn.
SEROJMar 12, 2013
Enjoyable to watch. Great movie for kids,teens and some adults. I would watch this if it's friday night or i'm on vacation somewhere! I think it's a pretty good "Garfield" movie.
SolidWeaselMGSMar 24, 2013
Now THIS on the other hand has one word to describe it: BORING! It's really boring and a disgrace to the first Garfield movie, which was actually funnier, this is NOT.
FranzHcriticAug 20, 2014
I recently watched it on TV, right after the first. Not as sophomoric as the first one, nor as campy, but still lacks what makes the comics funny: a brain. The parody is long dated, and lacks any satire that the comics possess. The acting isI recently watched it on TV, right after the first. Not as sophomoric as the first one, nor as campy, but still lacks what makes the comics funny: a brain. The parody is long dated, and lacks any satire that the comics possess. The acting is retarded at best. Especially Jennifer Love Hewitt. The romance is supposed to be tumultuous and funny. Instead it makes me want to s**t and vomit at the same time. Expand
Zachhellbender4Nov 3, 2013
GOTTA WATCH THIS MOVIE 100000000/100000 WATCH THIS MOVIE GARFIELD IS GOD PRAISE GARFIELD PSYPRBSFAN1 IS COMPLETELY RIGHT PLEASE DONT FLAG THIS REVIEW!!!!
RedfireballNov 9, 2013
It seems to keep a lot closer to Garfield than the first film. With bits of humor here and there, this is more worth watching than the first. But I don't want a sequel.
DefianT_OmegaOct 16, 2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Best movie 2006!
It made me feel alive again, I've never seen a movie this great before.
Definitely deserves a 10/10!
CineAutoctonoDec 25, 2015
Garfield pulled a sequel and improved a bit in terms of duration and plot, but still very bad in the script and in the animation and motion capture , I feel Garfield, from the first movie I damage my entire childhood.
formaldehydeASSOct 6, 2015
this film is the movie version of sex, the best film released on jun 16, 2006. a god send of sensation sent straight to my testicles. i lost a stable marriage to this movie. my kid don't know my name because i live this film
EpicLadySpongeJan 18, 2016
In Garfield, all we had was a CGI Garfield and real animals. In this one, Garfield is doubled by another CGI cat that looks similar to him named Prince. If A Tail of Two Kitties can at least entertain you, then it's only best to say have funIn Garfield, all we had was a CGI Garfield and real animals. In this one, Garfield is doubled by another CGI cat that looks similar to him named Prince. If A Tail of Two Kitties can at least entertain you, then it's only best to say have fun watching this movie. Expand
GamecubeLoverAug 9, 2016
Way better than the first but the acting is still bad and the cgi is still painful to watch but the story is kinda better and the movie is very decent.