5.9

1. MadisonF.
    Jun 18, 2006
    It's weird and wacky humor made it a so-so movie. If you are a cat lover then you'd love it, but that's not all that counts. My sister quotes, " It's better than Over The Hedge " but i don't think so. I think that it is more of a " badly humorous " movie.
  2. FrederickS.
    Jul 16, 2006
    Someone obviously used a bunch of false names to spam the votes and give this movie three 10's in a row. BTW this movie is rubbish.
  3. Oct 1, 2013
    Garfield no es chistoso en ciertos momentos, es tierno pero la historia es una basura, es entretenido pero no convincente tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas realmente ridículas y malas
  4. JaclynW.
    Aug 11, 2006
    Okay, so the first Garfield movie already sucked enough, so they come back with a second one to make the audiences feel like committing suicide even more? Urgh! If I can say anything about this movie to the people who feel like seeing it, you have to be 4-10 to actually enjoy it.
  5. Jan 1, 2014
    The first Garfield film was tolerable as it was occasionally funny. Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties however over uses voice portrayed real world animals and it's humour will make kids under the age of 7 laugh but will make everyone else yawn.
  6. Mar 24, 2013
    Now THIS on the other hand has one word to describe it: BORING! It's really boring and a disgrace to the first Garfield movie, which was actually funnier, this is NOT.
  7. Dec 25, 2015
    Garfield pulled a sequel and improved a bit in terms of duration and plot, but still very bad in the script and in the animation and motion capture , I feel Garfield, from the first movie I damage my entire childhood.

Kids should see Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties. It'll help prepare them for a lifetime of mediocre entertainment ahead.
  2. Tedious almost beyond endurance.
    Though Murray and Curry gamely deliver some chuckle-worthy one-liners along the way, they're mostly leashed to material as moldy and uninspired as the "Jeffersons" theme song.