Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: June 16, 2006
VladimirA.Jun 18, 2006
This movie rocks.
2 of 2 users found this helpful
LauraB.Jun 20, 2006
This movie couldn't be better!
1 of 1 users found this helpful
CritiqueGirlMar 2, 2011
It moved slowly but was cute and kids will like the antics. Garfield is CGI while the humans and other animals are non-animated. Very good for families.
homer4presidentMar 27, 2015
It was nice, so much better than the first one. Its enjoyable and funny. The kids and everyone who likes Garfield will love it. I think that this time the story was better and the plot was better developed. Bill Murray is excellent and soIt was nice, so much better than the first one. Its enjoyable and funny. The kids and everyone who likes Garfield will love it. I think that this time the story was better and the plot was better developed. Bill Murray is excellent and so hilarious as the voice of Garfield. Expand
NickE.Jun 30, 2006
The greatest film of all time.
1 of 2 users found this helpful
psyprbsfan1Feb 6, 2013
best movie of all time final verdict:
1000000000000000/1 BOTHER WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JimD.Oct 12, 2006
Fun Stuff. I highly recommend it.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
DavidE.Oct 11, 2006
It was a lot better than the first I think. Was it great? No. But it was alright and I found myself actually enjoying it.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MovieLonely94Nov 7, 2010
an improvement over the first movie
SEROJMar 12, 2013
Enjoyable to watch. Great movie for kids,teens and some adults. I would watch this if it's friday night or i'm on vacation somewhere! I think it's a pretty good "Garfield" movie.
Zachhellbender4Nov 3, 2013
GOTTA WATCH THIS MOVIE 100000000/100000 WATCH THIS MOVIE GARFIELD IS GOD PRAISE GARFIELD PSYPRBSFAN1 IS COMPLETELY RIGHT PLEASE DONT FLAG THIS REVIEW!!!!
RedfireballNov 9, 2013
It seems to keep a lot closer to Garfield than the first film. With bits of humor here and there, this is more worth watching than the first. But I don't want a sequel.
DefianT_OmegaOct 16, 2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Best movie 2006!
It made me feel alive again, I've never seen a movie this great before.
Definitely deserves a 10/10!
formaldehydeASSOct 6, 2015
this film is the movie version of sex, the best film released on jun 16, 2006. a god send of sensation sent straight to my testicles. i lost a stable marriage to this movie. my kid don't know my name because i live this film
GamecubeLoverAug 9, 2016
Way better than the first but the acting is still bad and the cgi is still painful to watch but the story is kinda better and the movie is very decent.