Miramax Films | Release Date: February 14, 2003
5.0
Mixed or average reviews based on 25 Ratings
Watch Now
IvanY.Jan 3, 2009
I gave this a zero because they didn't have lower numbers. All you "brilliant" art cinema-freaks that find this waste of electricity and human effort entertaining or meaningful make me sick. Gus, Casey and Matt should be sued for adding I gave this a zero because they didn't have lower numbers. All you "brilliant" art cinema-freaks that find this waste of electricity and human effort entertaining or meaningful make me sick. Gus, Casey and Matt should be sued for adding to global warming for the non-green energy used to make it. The real story would have been much more interesting to portray and more meaningful. I would also like to sue to get the two hours of my life wated watching that tripe. Collapse
0 of 0 users found this helpful
SidneyR.Dec 15, 2008
I don't know what could have been better but perhaps more explanation and an explanation at the end of the boring photography.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
AetyrFeb 17, 2012
I gave it 1 point because it did one thing well; it made me feel exactly what the characters were feeling. Unfortunately, what the characters felt was lost, desperate and at some points in intense pain.
It doesn't have any metaphors or
It doesn't have any metaphors or philosophies to analyse because it has fewer words in the script than most films have on the back of the DVD box.
If you like long, silent, beautiful views of desert scenery feel free to try this, as it's all you'll get. Though you could always just go on the Internet, search for a photograph of a desert and stare at that for 2 hours for much the same effect.