5.5

1. Jul 29, 2013
    Uninteresting and not engaging. I usually don't have a problem with films that are "slow" but this film isn't slow in the way that it takes a while to get into it's "slow" in the way that it's boring and you never get into it. It's not all around terrible it's just not very good.
  2. Feb 17, 2012
    I gave it 1 point because it did one thing well; it made me feel exactly what the characters were feeling. Unfortunately, what the characters felt was lost, desperate and at some points in intense pain.
    It doesn't have any metaphors or philosophies to analyse because it has fewer words in the script than most films have on the back of the DVD box.
    If you like long, silent, beautiful views
    If you like long, silent, beautiful views of desert scenery feel free to try this, as it's all you'll get. Though you could always just go on the Internet, search for a photograph of a desert and stare at that for 2 hours for much the same effect.
  3. EricM
    Jan 16, 2005
    The worst movie I have ever seen. (period)
  4. IvanY.
    Jan 3, 2009
    I gave this a zero because they didn't have lower numbers. All you "brilliant" art cinema-freaks that find this waste of electricity and human effort entertaining or meaningful make me sick. Gus, Casey and Matt should be sued for adding to global warming for the non-green energy used to make it. The real story would have been much more interesting to portray and more meaningful. I I gave this a zero because they didn't have lower numbers. All you "brilliant" art cinema-freaks that find this waste of electricity and human effort entertaining or meaningful make me sick. Gus, Casey and Matt should be sued for adding to global warming for the non-green energy used to make it. The real story would have been much more interesting to portray and more meaningful. I would also like to sue to get the two hours of my life wated watching that tripe. Expand
  5. SidneyR.
    Dec 15, 2008
    I don't know what could have been better but perhaps more explanation and an explanation at the end of the boring photography.

1. A gorgeously shot endurance test that is impossible to get through on anything less than a full night's sleep and a double shot of espresso.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Defiantly uncommunicative picture.
  3. Gerry is ragingly bad art that contributes to a definition of independent film as something no one would want to sit through.