6.9

1. Nov 30, 2012
    This was actually the worst movie I've ever seen. I didn't find any of the jokes funny and in fact a lot of the jokes just made me angry. I had moderate hopes for this being the sort of sequel for "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" but this movie just left me feeling angry. I sat through the whole movie thinking "This has to get better, right?" but it didn't. If you like a movie with mindless swearing and crude stupid humor then maybe you'll find this movie funny but I most certainly didn't have a good time at all. Expand
  2. Nov 8, 2012
    It isn't terrible, but it needed better writing. It was hit-or-miss humor. Example: the african child bit is hilarious, the jamming drugs up one's ass in the middle of an airport is silly and sophomoric. The character played by Russel Brand is more annoying this time around. He might be best as a supporting character.
  3. Apr 17, 2011
    The trailers of this movie were so misleading as they indicated that this movie may actually be funny. Russell Brand and Jonah Hill seemed like a dynamite pair to put in a comedy film, but they are accompanied by a terrible story and a mediocre script, filled with a few funny parts. This movie should be renamed "Get Me The Hell Out Of This Cinema So That I Don't Need To Watch This Junk Anymore". Harsh, but true. Expand
  4. Nov 8, 2010
    P. Diddy was a big mistake in casting. He is a terrible actor and was painful to watch - I can't believe he had so many scenes.

The movie itself was pretty funny for the first half, but then it just got weird and stupid. Bad jokes, bad story line, and p. diddy ruined it for me.

1. What transpires gives fresh meaning to ‘sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.'
  2. Never achieves the propulsive traction and outrageous/endearing balance that made "The Hangover" such a smash this time last year.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Barring a few lapses, the gags fly by in rapid-fire fashion, and enough of them connect -- thanks in part to the amusing mix of Hill's hang-dog demeanor with Brand's lanky, relentless hedonism.