Warner Bros. | Release Date: August 30, 2013
3.6
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 167 Ratings
WATCH NOW
lovingSep 6, 2013
Love this movie...don't know why everyone is hating on Selena, she was great. Maybe it was a little hard but really? She's only 21, cut her some slack.
bmw1972skylarkJan 7, 2014
I'm a car guy and i love any car chase movie, and I've seen allot of car movies. For this being a movie that was portraying a 70's car movie in 2013. I must say best car chase movie I've ever seen
TheQuietGamerMar 5, 2014
It's no "Fast & Furious," but it's still a pretty fun movie. The car chases are pretty well done and the plot wasn't half-bad. Ethan Hawke is what really makes the movie enjoyable. Selena Gomez's performance wasn't excellent by any means, butIt's no "Fast & Furious," but it's still a pretty fun movie. The car chases are pretty well done and the plot wasn't half-bad. Ethan Hawke is what really makes the movie enjoyable. Selena Gomez's performance wasn't excellent by any means, but it wasn't as bad as most lead on. It's clear by the amount of cursing she is doing in this film that she is trying to distance herself from her Disney reputation like so many before her, but overall she's not that bad.

I do have a problem with how the camera will constantly switch directions during the car chases, and one segment near the end where you see the chase happening in first person for an overly long period of time is unintentionally goofy and funny. I have to say as a whole I enjoyed the movie. It's got just enough action and humor to be entertaining, even if it is lacking originality and sometimes intelligence. I found it to be a pretty good movie that's fun if you know what to expect.
CherryxldNov 23, 2014
Cuando iba a ver Getaway, tenía pocas expectativas debido a la débil aceptación de la crítica, sin embargo, después de verla, me pareció que aunque le faltaba un poco de chispa, no era malo el film.
ClubsocialMay 4, 2015
Rosaria88Jun 15, 2015
Foxes é maravilhosa. Eu amo tudo o que ela faz, tudo bem feito, impecável. Coisa de artista de verdade, é uma pena ver que não tem o reconhecimento merecido.