4.5

1. Jul 19, 2012
    Ladies and gentlemen, how could you possibly prefer the first ghost rider movie? it had NOTHING to do with the comics, it just tried to stitch elements from TWO DIFFERENT STORY ARCS onto a mediocre western story which also has nothing to do with the comics, the first film just falls apart the moment it tries to move forward, spirit of vengeance, however, actually gets it right, neveldine/taylor mostly focus on ONLY ONE STORY ARC, that of johnny blaze, and the new appearance is ACTUALLY CREEPY, the VFX are phenomenal, and the rider's bike is ACTUALLY THE BIKE HE HAS IN THE COMICS, not some cheesy... THING they gave us in the first film, not to mention they actually get the villain's appearance right this time, seriously, look it up, blackout actually looks like he does in the comics, i grew up on these comics, so did my brother, and this film has finally restored my faith that we, the devoted fans, can still be given the adaption that we deserve, and the sad thing is that most people on here overlook this... Expand
  2. Feb 18, 2012
    Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is crazy. One of the most visually interesting movies I've ever seen. I liked it. 10/10

What you should know about this film before going to see.

1. The action never stops. It's a bit like Conan or Van Helsing, in that, but - here - there's also a story told to be and all the action is part of the story. If no permit is what makes movies like Conan or Van
    Helsing so disappointing.

2. This film is visually interesting. When the camera points at a wall, the wall is interesting. When the camera focuses on a field in a street, there are interesting things to do with it. When the characters are standing around talking, they make a nice place. Always. And then there are the special effects. GR looks awesome. And then there's the question ... split screen options ... the animation ... Everything that appears, history, and - more or less - not used again.

3. The story is simple, strong, and never stops. The story immediately establishes who is the villain, which is the bad guy wants, and why good stop. And that's all. If you can not go beyond the first five minutes, and are willing to accept that A, B and C are (and why they do what they do), then the rest is just fun to see them fight. And it's fun.

4. It's great. As a big fan of the whole life of Ghost Rider, I love the comic book in 1970, I come to this film with certain expectations. Above all: genetic resources must be cold / rough / awesome / etc. And in this film ... that is. Sometimes the servants are standing around with their jaws hanging, wondering: "What is ****? And that's what I expected to see.

5. It's an action movie first. And a. Superhero / supernatural film, the second Remove the foolish things, and you have a level of a film to action B. Hero-with-one-last-Slick faces evil to save the innocent. Even with all that icing on top sexy, the film has a keen sense of what it really is. And all the best for him.

6. Nicolas Cage is a pleasure. And it looks like he has fun. Cage scene and eats all the hits (with the exception of Idris Elba), off the screen. There are some scenes are a hoot. And you just want to see them again and again. It's fun. More: it's funny. Cheeky fun.

watch here www.momomesh.ch
  3. Feb 18, 2012
    All those who gave below 5 rating are fools because this is a pure desi kick-ass action and guys who is the hero our own GHOST RIDER. This film includes much more action the before so if you like ghost rider don't miss this one. Because action doesn't needs a story action creates story. So all the evil baddy living things hide away if you can otherwise fear is coming which will burn you into ashes (Fear is the vengeance of GHOST RIDER). "Look into my eyes". Expand
  4. Feb 18, 2012
    This movie is completely filled with awesome action adventure full off smashing action and the super cool but too hot hero the ghost rider and his stunning bike are the charm of the movie. Go for it!
  5. Feb 20, 2012
    This movie deserves a solid ten. This is exactly what a Ghost Rider movie ought to be, dark, gritty and (no pun in tended) bare bones. the acting was solid the story was engaging, the special effects and stunts were phenomenal. Nicholas Cage is perfect as the formerly **** now alternately somber and manic Johnny Blaze.
  6. Mar 29, 2012
    The Ghost Rider is one of my favorite heroes. Now not being biased I gave this movie a 9/10 because it had comedy, action, and a ok story line. I think this one is for the parents, not for the kids.
  7. May 2, 2012
    This movie is awsome.I saw it in the theaters and it was awsome.When I first saw it.it was Action paked.What I also like about this movie is its motion picture it's really well recorded.Other people dislike it but it doesn't make sense why they dislike it If itsmore Action then the word action
  8. Jun 19, 2012
    I don't know what's the fuss about this film being bad. Sure, it's not perfect but it is crazy. Some scenes are really uber crazy. If you fancy Marvel Comics then you will love this movie. I give it 10/10 because I really adore movies that you can just lay back and enjoy the effects and visual part of the movie. Sure it doesn't send you any deep message but it does relax you (for me relax is enjoy). Hope this helps Expand
  9. May 11, 2012
    I simply cannot phathium whow anyun can rute nicolacks cuge any luss then tun outta tun. DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDEUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN.
    Tada. Whyt, still not i50 characxter ? douche.
  10. Feb 21, 2012
    A lot of people think they know film. Or think films of great stature should be a certain way. Well they are wrong. This is one of the finest works of filmaking since Citizen Kane. I was entertained, thrilled and felt for the characters in a deep and suprising way. Not to mention the stunts and filmography of this film rank beyond most films of a similar nature. I look forward to seeing what both Nic Cage and the fine directors of this film and the equally splendid Crank have up their sleaves next. Bravo! Expand
  11. Sep 18, 2012
    i love this movie, i don't care what anyone else says, i f**king love it, it's more faithful to the comics than the first one, so nobody here, userwise, who says that, has any real credibility
  12. Sep 18, 2012
    Neveldine/Taylor kick ass with this movie, i love crank, crank 2, even jonah hex, they have a crazy directional style that benifits anything they do.
  13. Sep 17, 2012
    Nicholas cage is the mater of batsh*t insanity, boy is he a sight to watch in a packed theatre... also, i don't understand the low ratings, everyone in the theatre i was in enjoyed it greatly... ah, life is funny sometimes...
  14. Sep 18, 2012
    Coolest movie, i've ever seen, screw everyone who doesn't like this
  15. Sep 18, 2012
    Phenomenal movie, everyone that doesn't like it can kiss my arse, i loved it, my friends loved it, and everyone i've talked to loves it, how is this rating so damn low???
  16. Sep 19, 2012
    epic film, i swear all the critics who reviewed this must have been lobotomized, they think that cinema should be realistic, logical, and humane, which defeats the purpose, as films serve as an escape from reality, why, unless they're based on true historical events, must they conform to the laws of reality, again, it defeats the purpose, just keep this in mind the next time you see someone hate a film because it's 'unrealistic' and if the whim takes you, SLAP THEM. Expand
  17. Mar 11, 2013
    THIS IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!! IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT AVENGERS AND THE DARK KNIGHT RISES CRAP!!!!!!!! GREAT CHARACTERS,GREAT PERFORMANCES AND GREAT STORY. FINAL SCORE: 11/10

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Feb 23, 2012
    This time out, the action is in 3-D, which amounts to a few shots of flaming motorcycle parts comin' at ya, but little else.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Sachs
    Feb 23, 2012
    This doesn't lack for crazy charm, particularly when Nicolas Cage (in his go-for-broke Bad Lieutenant mode) and Ciaran Hinds (playing the devil) try to out-weird each other with broad, even cartoonish performances.
  3. Reviewed by: Andrew Barker
    Feb 20, 2012
    The picture is still much too rickety, slapdash and surprisingly dull to qualify as a good barrel-bottom pleasure.