2.0

1. Feb 23, 2015
    I hate this movie! It has to be the worst movie of all time. Absolute s***. I heard that when people went to the theaters, they wanted their money back. Please do not buy this movie. It sucks!
  2. Feb 2, 2015
    Worst pile of garbage ever! I can totally understand why the critics hate this crap. The acting, script, and storyline were all terrible. And what's Al Pacino doing in there? This is a movie that everyone should avoid at all costs and it was the worst movie of all time.
  3. Nov 8, 2014
    One short, begrudging, instantaneously regretted laugh early into the picture. That's the full extent of the entertainment value I got from 'Gigli'. I don't know why "Your name is Bob" made me laugh, but it did ... pity none of the other jokes in this lame excuse for a movie was better than mediocre. Nearly all its plot elements are culled from films that used them much more effectively,One short, begrudging, instantaneously regretted laugh early into the picture. That's the full extent of the entertainment value I got from 'Gigli'. I don't know why "Your name is Bob" made me laugh, but it did ... pity none of the other jokes in this lame excuse for a movie was better than mediocre. Nearly all its plot elements are culled from films that used them much more effectively, none of the characters is interesting, and to top it off, it's unduly offensive to intellectually disabled people. (Having spent significant amounts of time around some of them, I know how intellectually disabled people act. They're not nearly as perverted as their representative in this movie, Brian--if anything, they run from that attitude.) Furthermore, it's a borderline-momentous occasion in when 'Gigli's' plot does move forward. Otherwise it's all bickering. This is not a movie about petty legislators. This is a movie about mobsters. What happens in 'Gigli' goes thoroughly against the mobster-film ethos. The cast, crew, and producers should be ashamed of themselves for this awful excuse for entertainment. Expand
  4. Jan 20, 2014
    This is one of the worst movies ever, the writing is awful, the acting is even worse, everything is so bad, I mean everything is so disjointed. This is one of the worst movies ever.
  5. May 20, 2013
    I can't remember why I started whating this. becasue of JLo butt or may becasuse Al had a 2 minutes act on it. It is totally crap. Noncreative, badact, unjoyable, crap one.
    totally unrecommended.
  6. May 30, 2012
    To Be Clear.. I Like The Movie.. Everyone In The World Hated It And Stil Does..
    Lopez Is Great! Ben Sucks!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 37 Critics

Writer-director Martin Brest lends the film a professional sheen, and his stars (who some rumors suggest may have become romantically involved) have charisma to spare, but the film has all the charge and momentum of a Paxil ad.
  2. A watchable bad movie, but it's far from your typical cookie-cutter blockbuster. There are no shoot-outs or car chases, and there isn't much romantic suspense, either.
  3. The problem with Gigli is that it is an inept attempt to do Elmore Leonard by Martin Brest, a filmmaker whose coarse sensibility makes him catastrophically unqualified to the task.