8.2

1. KathyS.
    Mar 20, 2004
    Loved it!! Just when you think - oh this isn't funny - it's going a little too far - you find yourself laughing out loud! Great cast! Loved the climatic ending scenes(s) - what a precious young Varla - looked just like her /him. Good job!
    Apr 18, 2004
    LOVED IT!
  3. BillyC.
    Jun 7, 2004
    Loved it! Rented it first... then immediately went out and bought it. Irreverently funny and brash.
  4. SamR.
    Jul 26, 2004
    Excruciating funny, cleverly written, and at moments, so offensive as to stop a charging rhino! What can you say about a film that offends both pro and anti-abortionists? The three stars are profoundly good. Dare not call them "drag queens". The three leads are male actresses who effortlessly reveal their character's humanity while having me on the floor laughing at their spot-on Excruciating funny, cleverly written, and at moments, so offensive as to stop a charging rhino! What can you say about a film that offends both pro and anti-abortionists? The three stars are profoundly good. Dare not call them "drag queens". The three leads are male actresses who effortlessly reveal their character's humanity while having me on the floor laughing at their spot-on comic timing. With no disrespect to the well written, imaginative script, solid direction, and fine supporting cast, the three leads are the biggest revelation in this film. I hope to see more of these three fine actors. Well done! Expand
  5. SteveF.
    Dec 27, 2003
    I loved it.. its not playing my area until february.. again, that is.. at a small independant theater.. ill see it for the 7th time!! Will there be a sequel.. I ask?.. thanks.. kisses!!!
  6. DwayneF.
    Jan 29, 2005
    Fabulously funny. Camp, maybe - but I loved the totally politically inorrect Evie. Coco the enigma. What did she latch on to Evie? And Varla. The bumpkin with a secret - or maybe she really is that simple. A great cast, always a pick-me-up. When do we see a sequel? "As-tro-fiz-eh-cyist" And the DVD has tones of Evie easter eggs!

Rude, crude, gaudy and often hilarious.
  2. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    Day-glo garish Girls Will Be Girls puts a rude spin on "Valley of the Dolls"-type Hollywood melodramas, to frequently hilarious if disjointed effect.
  3. Reviewed by: Alexis Soloski
    The situations begin tamely, but escalate to drunken vomiting and drugged rapes—all played for yuks. Or is it yucks?