5.4

1. Aug 30, 2011
    What a **** of a movie, fuc*ing stupid, ruin a good song, actually all songs got ruined. HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Aug 12, 2011
    Girlfriend made me go see this with her. The only thing I do not know about this film is if it, or the Twilight series are more gay. Do yourself a favor and go see the Smurf movie instead, or watch paint dry for two hours.
  3. Sep 4, 2011
    Why 3D? I am not a fan of the TV show (but am very familiar with it since my wife watches it religiously and drug me to the movie). I found it very strange that the "challenged" character in the wheel chair walks in the movie -- it would make more sense to either never have him in a chair or always, but to have him get up part-way through the show and then return to the chair just was strange. I never did figure out if the bass guitarist (female) at the beginning of the show is tiny or the guitar was huge, either. Since I was obsessing on this, it is obvious that I was not "into" the music. If Streisand was actually there, why not at least show her? Expand
  4. Aug 25, 2011
    **** movie a **** from beginning to end. The show is stupid, the actors (other than Jane Lynch) suck at acting. Glee needs to be taken off the air now. The ruin good songs.
  5. Aug 19, 2011
    Occasionally, something will come along, and completely destroy all of you faith in humanity. Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, is the defining example of one of these times. Awful
  6. Aug 14, 2011
    I'm a little worried that Glee is not ready for a 3-D movie yet. I'm a huge fan of the series, the music, they are nominated at this year's Emmy's. And now, with the new season coming up on August 28, will the Gleeks still have to watch it after a disappointing performance at the box office at #11? That has left in my question mark wondering why the marketing is less than perfect. I think it can't outmatch Justin Bieber or Hannah Montana, but it's gonna be lower than that. Glee the 3-D Concert Movie" is a so-so and decent offering to the Glee fanbase. Expand
  7. Aug 12, 2011
    Horryfing movie, I fell asleep around minute 20, I woke up 1 hour later and found an extremely pointless scene, boring as hell, go see another movie instead.
  8. Jul 16, 2013
    Odio todo lo de Glee sin embargo la pelicula es malisima hay una gran diferencia entre admirar a estos tipos y saber que es malo y bueno tanto en una serie como en una pelicula solo es una opinion desde mi punto de vista no es una ofensa de ningun tipo

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Aug 18, 2011
    The film restages the greatest hits of the show's many musical numbers, to greatly diminished effect, with lackluster choreography and all the narrative appeal stripped away.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Aug 13, 2011
    The film also serves as the clearest statement of Glee's sacred mission. Through it, we can see how the entire multimedia phenomenon - the show, the albums, the iTunes hits, the recent concert tour and now this movie - has accrued the odor, say the incense, of a secular religion.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Aug 13, 2011
    It's merely a trivial footnote to the popular franchise - though one that will no doubt satisfy rabid gleeks.