5.4

1. Aug 30, 2011
    What a **** of a movie, fuc*ing stupid, ruin a good song, actually all songs got ruined. HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Aug 12, 2011
    Girlfriend made me go see this with her. The only thing I do not know about this film is if it, or the Twilight series are more gay. Do yourself a favor and go see the Smurf movie instead, or watch paint dry for two hours.
  3. Sep 4, 2011
    Why 3D? I am not a fan of the TV show (but am very familiar with it since my wife watches it religiously and drug me to the movie). I found it very strange that the "challenged" character in the wheel chair walks in the movie -- it would make more sense to either never have him in a chair or always, but to have him get up part-way through the show and then return to the chair just was strange. I never did figure out if the bass guitarist (female) at the beginning of the show is tiny or the guitar was huge, either. Since I was obsessing on this, it is obvious that I was not "into" the music. If Streisand was actually there, why not at least show her? Expand
  4. Aug 12, 2011
    I totally love this film! It's emotionally powerful and make me confident about myself! :) Very Good Movie! I hope many people will go see that movie to make it a success! But, I think that the littles stories were a little too long and they should have concentrated on the concert more!
  5. Aug 26, 2011
    This movie only got to #11 in the box office chart because it was made for the fans....by lots of fans! This is a feelgood, relaxed film, it may be at bit pre-mature but it does live up to the show and it is a lively film! If you go into this cinema feeling good, you will leave feeling great!
  6. Aug 26, 2011
    This is a happy, feelgood film that people with real hearts will enjoy, if you are a stone statue....you will hate it. This movie is inspiring, entertaining and, after seeing this, you won't stop believing!
  7. Aug 25, 2011
    **** movie a **** from beginning to end. The show is stupid, the actors (other than Jane Lynch) suck at acting. Glee needs to be taken off the air now. The ruin good songs.
  8. Aug 19, 2011
    Occasionally, something will come along, and completely destroy all of you faith in humanity. Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, is the defining example of one of these times. Awful
  9. Sep 1, 2011
    I was dragged along by the girlfriend after watching season 1 and 2 the previous weeks, and I honestly don't like the show that much but I still thought that the film was actually enjoyable, some of the songs were good and it has a real uplifting message. But haters are gonna hate.
  10. Aug 18, 2011
    So sure it was a decent concert film but felt like more of a great big giant commercial to sell everyone on Glee then a concert event for fans. Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of glee its one of my favorite shows on TV but Ryan Murphy how can you state that glee is about "Being yourself and not caring what others think" but then each and every person stays in character for the entire event. It's just annoying!!! Expand
  11. Aug 14, 2011
    I'm a little worried that Glee is not ready for a 3-D movie yet. I'm a huge fan of the series, the music, they are nominated at this year's Emmy's. And now, with the new season coming up on August 28, will the Gleeks still have to watch it after a disappointing performance at the box office at #11? That has left in my question mark wondering why the marketing is less than perfect. I think it can't outmatch Justin Bieber or Hannah Montana, but it's gonna be lower than that. Glee the 3-D Concert Movie" is a so-so and decent offering to the Glee fanbase. Expand
  12. Aug 12, 2011
    Horryfing movie, I fell asleep around minute 20, I woke up 1 hour later and found an extremely pointless scene, boring as hell, go see another movie instead.
  13. Aug 15, 2011
    Obviously it isn't going to be an Academy Award winning compelling piece of art but it manages to entertain thoroughly. If you go in with an attitude of hating it, yes you're gonna hate it. If you go in with an open mind you will walk out of the theatre with an ear to ear smile.
  14. Aug 20, 2011
    Glee is one of those experiences that makes you smile - seeing it on the big screen made it even more fun. I didn't expect a lot from this movie, maybe some happy kids and some fun music. The stories between the songs were wonderful little vignettes of kids that made it, with a little help from positive reinforcement that Glee offers. My daughter and I clapped and cheered. All in all, a good way to spend the afternoon with your kid. Expand
  15. Aug 21, 2011
    Its GLEE its in 3D and its a Concert, so if you know this do not expect something more. None of the usual drama and more a documentary back story. The songs are all from the series and with a surprise guest star it does round it up. Sound mix were very well done and felt immersed in the concert. But sadly below my expectations wanted something new.
  16. Jul 16, 2013
    Odio todo lo de Glee sin embargo la pelicula es malisima hay una gran diferencia entre admirar a estos tipos y saber que es malo y bueno tanto en una serie como en una pelicula solo es una opinion desde mi punto de vista no es una ofensa de ningun tipo

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Aug 18, 2011
    The film restages the greatest hits of the show's many musical numbers, to greatly diminished effect, with lackluster choreography and all the narrative appeal stripped away.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Aug 13, 2011
    The film also serves as the clearest statement of Glee's sacred mission. Through it, we can see how the entire multimedia phenomenon - the show, the albums, the iTunes hits, the recent concert tour and now this movie - has accrued the odor, say the incense, of a secular religion.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Aug 13, 2011
    It's merely a trivial footnote to the popular franchise - though one that will no doubt satisfy rabid gleeks.