5.6

1. Aug 26, 2011
    This movie only got to #11 in the box office chart because it was made for the fans....by lots of fans! This is a feelgood, relaxed film, it may be at bit pre-mature but it does live up to the show and it is a lively film! If you go into this cinema feeling good, you will leave feeling great!
  2. Aug 12, 2011
    I totally love this film! It's emotionally powerful and make me confident about myself! :) Very Good Movie! I hope many people will go see that movie to make it a success! But, I think that the littles stories were a little too long and they should have concentrated on the concert more!
  3. Aug 26, 2011
    This is a happy, feelgood film that people with real hearts will enjoy, if you are a stone statue....you will hate it. This movie is inspiring, entertaining and, after seeing this, you won't stop believing!
  4. Sep 1, 2011
    I was dragged along by the girlfriend after watching season 1 and 2 the previous weeks, and I honestly don't like the show that much but I still thought that the film was actually enjoyable, some of the songs were good and it has a real uplifting message. But haters are gonna hate.
  5. Aug 15, 2011
    Obviously it isn't going to be an Academy Award winning compelling piece of art but it manages to entertain thoroughly. If you go in with an attitude of hating it, yes you're gonna hate it. If you go in with an open mind you will walk out of the theatre with an ear to ear smile.
  6. Aug 20, 2011
    Glee is one of those experiences that makes you smile - seeing it on the big screen made it even more fun. I didn't expect a lot from this movie, maybe some happy kids and some fun music. The stories between the songs were wonderful little vignettes of kids that made it, with a little help from positive reinforcement that Glee offers. My daughter and I clapped and cheered. All in all, aGlee is one of those experiences that makes you smile - seeing it on the big screen made it even more fun. I didn't expect a lot from this movie, maybe some happy kids and some fun music. The stories between the songs were wonderful little vignettes of kids that made it, with a little help from positive reinforcement that Glee offers. My daughter and I clapped and cheered. All in all, a good way to spend the afternoon with your kid. Expand
  7. Aug 21, 2011
    Its GLEE its in 3D and its a Concert, so if you know this do not expect something more. None of the usual drama and more a documentary back story. The songs are all from the series and with a surprise guest star it does round it up. Sound mix were very well done and felt immersed in the concert. But sadly below my expectations wanted something new.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Aug 18, 2011
    The film restages the greatest hits of the show's many musical numbers, to greatly diminished effect, with lackluster choreography and all the narrative appeal stripped away.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Aug 13, 2011
    The film also serves as the clearest statement of Glee's sacred mission. Through it, we can see how the entire multimedia phenomenon - the show, the albums, the iTunes hits, the recent concert tour and now this movie - has accrued the odor, say the incense, of a secular religion.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Aug 13, 2011
    It's merely a trivial footnote to the popular franchise - though one that will no doubt satisfy rabid gleeks.