5.7

1. Mar 23, 2015
    This is a very silly movie. Silly as JB. A love story, about garden gnomes, SERIOUSLY?!?! The storyline was bad. The characters sucked. The dialogue was silly. Gnomeo and Julliet is a movie that everyone except Beliebers should avoid. Watch Shrek instead of this thing. I think it's an insult to call this a movie.
  2. Mar 18, 2015
    Awfully crappy. Silly as JB. Avoid!!!!! IT AT ALL COSTS!!! jdjdjdjjdjdndjdnndjdmdjdjdmdjdmdcjfjndnfdbdmdjdndndjdmndmdjdmdmdjdmdmdjdmdjdmdjdndmdjdmdmdndmdmdndndndndmd!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Apr 17, 2011
    I was disappointed by this, and I usually like computer animation. It had un-engaging characters and a boring plot. This should have been a â
  4. Jun 4, 2011
    At first this movie looked like it was going to be alot of fun but then it got bad........REALLY BAD!! This is the only movie I have ever stopped watching in a very long time. I usually love these kinds of movies but this one wasn't even worth the $1 rental in my book!
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. worst movie ever kid movies are awsome but now I think all kids movies you should watch are by disney.
    Dream works you disappointed me like threre was one part that was ok and it was the price of the lawn mower it was $9999 and the rest of it was bad 1 of 10 dont watch
  6. Aug 24, 2011
    Forgettable and snooze worthy. Kids didn't like it much either. Very young kids might enjoy because of all the pretty colors--but that is what a kaleidoscope is for.
  7. Feb 12, 2011
    Because of nothing better out and my four year old wanting to go to the theater, the two of us saw Gnomeo and Juliet. Now, I don't go to any of these animated movies with my daughter expecting anything other than something entertaining for her to watch. Colorful characters? Check. And....thats about all I got from it. I have read Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet three times because I amBecause of nothing better out and my four year old wanting to go to the theater, the two of us saw Gnomeo and Juliet. Now, I don't go to any of these animated movies with my daughter expecting anything other than something entertaining for her to watch. Colorful characters? Check. And....thats about all I got from it. I have read Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet three times because I am a true fan of the story, and I feel like this children's adaptation has completely butchered it to the point where it should not have been made at all. But then again, it isn't about me, but my daughter who should enjoy it. Its just that I can think of dozens of ways to have better spent that $25 dollars for her amusement. I would avoid this movie if possible. Expand
  8. Mar 3, 2011
    This is arguably the worst movie that I have ever seen. I absolutely love kids movies but this one was so awful that I couldn't evenremotely enjoy it when I was high. They can refund my ticket but there is no way that I can get back that hour and a half or so of my life. Don't waste your time
  9. Nov 13, 2011
    Wow. I still can't believe I actually took time out of my schedule to see this movie. Well, I suppose I'd better get straight to the reviewing process, so here it goes. *ahem* This movie rivaled many of those straight to DVD children's releases you find in many bargain bins at most of your local retail stores, and that's not a compliment. This movie starts out slightly bearable, but notWow. I still can't believe I actually took time out of my schedule to see this movie. Well, I suppose I'd better get straight to the reviewing process, so here it goes. *ahem* This movie rivaled many of those straight to DVD children's releases you find in many bargain bins at most of your local retail stores, and that's not a compliment. This movie starts out slightly bearable, but not even fifteen minutes into this movie was I ready to accept the large amount of disappointment I was going to be bombarded with. You think that with the movie being titled "Gnomeo and Juliet" that there would be some hilarious puns and gags that would leave you in stitches throughout the entire movie, then again, maybe that was just me, because the experience I had with this movie was an all-out bummer; a total waste of time. The thing that hurts me the most is all of the wasted talent the movie constantly shoved in my face. Do yourself a favor: if you see this movie anywhere, do NOT buy, rent, or even touch this movie. It won't be worth your time or your children's time. Trust me. Expand
  10. Jul 29, 2013
    El tema alcanza ser sorpresivo, tierno y bonito pero se queda en la ridicules y homosexualidad que le pone disney a muchas peliculas..................

1. Reviewed by: Bob Mondello
    Feb 15, 2011
    Theatrically inclined parents will also appreciate a passing reference to the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Moving Co.
  2. Reviewed by: Andrea Gronvall
    Feb 12, 2011
    Terra-cotta gnomes, the sort that decorate people's lawns, are the characters of this bizarre feature animation, which lampoons the British obsession with gardening and upholds a long tradition of cartoons pitched to tots and stoners.
  3. Reviewed by: Sean O\\\\\\\'Connell
    Feb 11, 2011
    Any film that dares to cast the bat-chewing heavy-metal legend as a gentle, ceramic reindeer named Fawn is okay in my Bard book.