8.8

1. Nov 21, 2013
    "Go" is one of the most entertaining movies about nothing. Director Doug Liman (Swingers) does a great job directing this fast paced adventure.

Check out my full review on iMDB.
    Sorry for no links.
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    Go has great acting, comedy and action. The movie was made in a non-linear way and I love non-linear
    movies like Go and Memento. The movie is amazing from start to finish. The music in the movie is also
    a character in the movie. The movie has one of the best soundtracks for a movie, every song adds to
    the quality of the movie.
  3. Feb 22, 2013
    Go is unlike any film you have ever seen and I loved every second of it! This unique comedy, from Swingers director, Doug Liman, follows a bunch of people who connect in a supermarket and follow them on their craziest weekend ever. The story is told in four parts, and follow these inevitably connected people from four different angles. As each of their stories are told, the story getsGo is unlike any film you have ever seen and I loved every second of it! This unique comedy, from Swingers director, Doug Liman, follows a bunch of people who connect in a supermarket and follow them on their craziest weekend ever. The story is told in four parts, and follow these inevitably connected people from four different angles. As each of their stories are told, the story gets clearer and even more hilarious. This movie was a first for many TV stars on the big screen like Katie Holmes, Scott Wolf, and Jay Mohr, but it's the newcomers like Sarah Polley and Desmond Askew that make this film work. Honestly, this film has everything. It's a great story, action-packed, and hilarious, I can't recommend it enough! Expand
  4. DaleC.
    Apr 3, 2001
    If for no other reason, see this movie for the music. It's fantastic. It's probably the best renter out there.
  5. JimmyC.
    Aug 10, 2001
    Amazing film, clever, witty and funny. Rent it if you haven't seen it.
  6. ChrisK.
    Sep 29, 2001
    Go see it!
  7. ChrisK.
    Sep 29, 2001
    Go see it!
  8. GaborA.
    Jun 28, 2004
    Similar to pulp fiction? Yes. But that becomes easily forgivable because frankly its better.
  9. AndrewM
    Aug 31, 2004
    Go is a refreshingly novel, upbeat and very modern film that slickly blends elements of comedy, action and crime together, all tinged with a little teen angst to appeal to the young crowd. And it's all done very well. The characters lives and infact themselves aren't delved into too deeply; it's the story and events that take place that is on display. This movie is really Go is a refreshingly novel, upbeat and very modern film that slickly blends elements of comedy, action and crime together, all tinged with a little teen angst to appeal to the young crowd. And it's all done very well. The characters lives and infact themselves aren't delved into too deeply; it's the story and events that take place that is on display. This movie is really something of a joyride. I have never been involved in a joyride situation in real life (being the fine, young upstanding citizen I am), uh, ahem, but if one could capture the pure essence of a joyride (minus the 'breaking the law' part) and infuse it into film, you'd end up with Go. A great discovery and a film that truly understands what its' own medium's strength is - escapism! A must see. Expand
  10. ColeL.
    Nov 23, 2001
    A dazzeling proformance with a "go" attitude. Really shows the self dignity of a raver. Go is fast and exhilirating. One of the best rave movies ever.
  11. Gilbert
    Nov 14, 2002
    Rip-off of Pulp Fiction? Oh dear God, yes. Good movie? Very much so. "Go" - see it! Tee hee hee! (suddenly gets shot through lung)
  12. James
    Dec 11, 2002
    This is my favorite movie of all time. I'm not saying it is the best movie of all time just my favorite. It is fun, exciting, funny, dark and witty. I have never seen a movie that I wanted to hang out with the characters more than this film. GO buy this DVD, video, whatever... see this movie! GO, GO NOW!

Bounces along magnetically even when the storytelling goes a bit flat.
    Relentless and mercurial, this new outing by "Swingers" director Liman takes off somewhere around Mach 3 and never lets up, leaving you with either a pounding headache or a wicked grin, or perhaps both.
    This dark comedy comes off more giddy than gritty.