8.7

1. Sep 29, 2013
    One of my favorite movies. I'm not really sure why. I like cars, I like heist movies, I adore Angeline Jolie. Indifferent about Cage.

As I said, I don't know why I really like this movie. I just do. I can watch it over and over, and I never get tired of it.

Overall:
    I know this isn't a great movie, but it is a guilty please that I just can't turn away from.
  2. Oct 13, 2011
    WTF how does this movie have a sub-40 score on this website?
    Come on now, this is obviously not the best movie ever, but it certainly does not deserve a rating in the 30's.
    This movie has plenty to enjoy - Angelina Jolie, Nick Cage, awesome cars, and of course...."Eleanor". This movie was so influential that plenty of people spent upwards of $100k to have a replica of Eleanor made for
    WTF how does this movie have a sub-40 score on this website?
    This movie was so influential that plenty of people spent upwards of $100k to have a replica of Eleanor made for themselves...ya know, not me, but rich a&&holes.
  3. Apr 4, 2012
    Awesome movie. Cool cars and great acting. Giovani, Cage and Jolie command your thoughts. The problem, just another action film with a clasic ending in hollywood.
  4. Dec 22, 2014
    Definitely a cheesy action movie but it was fun to watch. I will say that this movie is just as good as the first two fast and furious movies and the acting was actually pretty good.
  5. DavidT.
    Sep 19, 2001
    Actually, instead, I'd like to rate the reviewers, particularly the ones who give it a bad review: your pathetic rehashing of the title and content of the movie into a sarcastic comment is neither witty, funny nor clever, it's just plain stupid. None of you understands that there is an original Gone In 60 Seconds. The modern version is intended to parallel that, it's not Actually, instead, I'd like to rate the reviewers, particularly the ones who give it a bad review: your pathetic rehashing of the title and content of the movie into a sarcastic comment is neither witty, funny nor clever, it's just plain stupid. None of you understands that there is an original Gone In 60 Seconds. The modern version is intended to parallel that, it's not exactly a proper sequel, it's more of a remake, and it is this in such a way that is complex to explain, but a very clever idea by someone, the big stars join because they like a non-serious car chase movie and they get PAID PPL, remember this is their job, they get paid whether people like the movie or not. GET A GRIP ON REALITY. Expand
  6. TrippI.
    Sep 27, 2002
    This movie rules!! The CGI in it makes it real with just a hint of beig fake but who cares? I watched this movie 6 times in a row i love this movie!!
  7. SamanthaS.
    Oct 5, 2002
    Tee absolute best movie I have ever had the pleasure to watch. I actually watch it often. The music is awesome and it just fits in the scenes so perfectly.
    Jun 30, 2003
    I love this movie! Whats not to like! Hot Cars Hot Characters!
  9. SteveM.
    Jul 10, 2004
    Best movie i've ever seen.
  10. ChrisP.
    Mar 12, 2005
    A good movie in retrospect.
  11. Sam
    Jun 1, 2001
    I think that all of the critics are all dumb-asses. They don't have any respect for time, effort and hard work. I give the critics two thumbs down on their decision on this movie.
  12. CindyF.
    Aug 8, 2001
    If you want to see Oscar winning performances and and an Acadamy Award winning movie, look elsewhere. But if you are like me, and you love to see a good exciting action flick, with hot cars, hot people and hot tunes, then Gone in Sixty Seconds is your movie!
  13. AdamN.
    Jul 24, 2002
    Great movie. Has the kind of cars you drool over and the kind of action that makes you drool.
  14. LinxO.
    Nov 23, 2003
    A lot of stupid reveiws from very stupid people. This movie is great, and don't forget the fact that just because you don't like cars (and you might be too patient or dumb to hot-wire one for the sake of a family member:) doesn't mean you should put a movie down.
  15. JamieW.
    May 17, 2003
    It was the best movie i ever saw and my new favorite car is a shelby ford mustang or in the movie she is known as ELENOR!
  16. Anonymous
    Aug 2, 2008
    This movie is never going to be a great "think" piece but it was never intended as such. It was intended as an action adventure escape from the pressures of real life. The cars are fantastic, the chase scene is fantastic, and - here's a welcome departure from the norm - we get to see an action film with characters played by people with actual talent. (i.e. Ribisi, Cage, Jolie, Duval, This movie is never going to be a great "think" piece but it was never intended as such. It was intended as an action adventure escape from the pressures of real life. The cars are fantastic, the chase scene is fantastic, and - here's a welcome departure from the norm - we get to see an action film with characters played by people with actual talent. (i.e. Ribisi, Cage, Jolie, Duval, Patton) As for the morals police out there, remember that all of these characters, save Atley Jackson, had left the business and only came back in to save Kit. Also, when all is said and done, all the characters young and old have decided to live a "straight" life. So if you truly believe the only time we can appreciate the human experience is if those humanas are a pious as you obviously view yourself to be, then I suggest you stick to the Left Behind series and leave the movies about real life and real people to those of us sinners who can not only accept faults in others but recognize them in ourselves as well. Expand
  17. RyderC.
    Oct 12, 2001
    WICKED MOVIE! I recommend it to all of my friends!
  18. VinnyBarbarino
    Jun 17, 2001
  19. JamesC.
    Nov 5, 2002
    This movie is awesome becuase of the music, and the cars, and the chicks.
    Jun 22, 2004
    I loved the cars, and pretty much every scene of the movie was pure gold, possibly Cage's best role yet.
  21. RaymondG.
    Nov 27, 2001
    By far one of the greatest car chase scenes ever! It goes beyond Blues Brothers and Bullitt and saves the best car for last. My favorite movie ever.

1. I found it more pleasurable as a time waster than either "Mission: Impossible."
    This is the kind of movie that ends up playing on the TV set over the bar in a better movie.
  3. The story is unbelievable and phenomenally silly, not a good combination.