6.9

1. Sep 29, 2013
    One of my favorite movies. I'm not really sure why. I like cars, I like heist movies, I adore Angeline Jolie. Indifferent about Cage.

As I said, I don't know why I really like this movie. I just do. I can watch it over and over, and I never get tired of it.

Overall:
    I know this isn't a great movie, but it is a guilty please that I just can't turn away from.
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    All the actors in GI60S are tailor made for the movie. Mainly Jolie, Cage, Duvall, Ribisi and Patton are outstanding. Cage's younger brother Kip accepts a job from a dangerous thief. He botches the job and Cage has to save his life by boosting 50 cars in a few days. The action is well done and it is one of Cage's best movies. A very underrated movie that delivers the goods to the audience.
  3. Sep 13, 2014
    An adrenaline injected action ride that never slows the pace and has great acting from every actor.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  4. Sep 3, 2014
    GI 60 seconds has adrenaline fuelled action and a terrific cast led by Nic Cage.
    .....................................................................
  5. Sep 13, 2014
    GI 60 seconds has perpetual action backed by skilled actors and a plot that isn't ingenious but effective.
    *******************************************
  6. Sep 9, 2014
    Gone In 60 seconds is a cool action thriller with a terrific cast and and is a ride you want to take.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  7. Sep 13, 2014
    One of Cage's best movies and an incredible action movie with a wickedly cool cast of characters.
    ====================================================

1. I found it more pleasurable as a time waster than either "Mission: Impossible."
    This is the kind of movie that ends up playing on the TV set over the bar in a better movie.
  3. The story is unbelievable and phenomenally silly, not a good combination.