tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Feb 23, 2014
    Much better than I was expecting. It's a sweet and touching "faith movie" that doesn't suffer from being overly familiar like many other movies in this genre suffer from. The movie manages to take a look at the darker side of the music industry without being explicit. For some this will be considered copping out, but I think it was an effective way to portray these realities withoutMuch better than I was expecting. It's a sweet and touching "faith movie" that doesn't suffer from being overly familiar like many other movies in this genre suffer from. The movie manages to take a look at the darker side of the music industry without being explicit. For some this will be considered copping out, but I think it was an effective way to portray these realities without sacrificing the innocence at the core of this film.

All of the actors give great performances. Obviously given the fact that this movie gives a lot of references to God it is not for everyone. If you have anything against religion then this is not for you. Still, this is a genuine good movie and one that I recommend to those who have no issues with God or faith, or at least can tolerate the message of faith. The movie can be overly sweet at times, and there are some predictable moments, but overall I did really enjoy the film and find it to be recommendable.

Needed more movie to go with its message.
  2. Reviewed by: Gary Goldstein
    Oct 6, 2013
    Grace Unplugged proves a far more involving, accessible and enjoyable movie than its peek-a-boo marketing strategy suggested.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Oct 6, 2013
    The makers of Grace Unplugged deserve at least some credit for resisting temptations toward melodramatic excess.