7.9

1. Dec 19, 2011
    I hated this film, Felt no emotion what so ever and I love Drama movies. The acting was below average but oddly enough it was the Rock at his best imo (from the other movies I have seen with him in it). It simply didnt work out.
  2. Apr 15, 2012
    This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It has it's funny moments, dramatic and sad moments, and action scenes. It's an emotional journey based on a true story. This is not a film to be missed.
  3. Sep 9, 2012
    Gridiron Gang is a very inspirational true story about a group of juvenile delinquents coming together to form a football team. Although it is very easy to compare it to The Longest Yard, i think Gridiron Gang holds a more meaningful message. This movie is a root for the underdog, classic football story, that is truly inspiring.
  4. Aug 15, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, estuvo muy buena, me gusto su argumento y sus personajes, me parecio tambien una pelicula que desarrolla muy bien la dramatica.

1. Reviewed by: Bill Gallo
    Never mind the obvious parallels to "The Longest Yard" and "Remember the Titans"; what we get here is one huge, indigestible sports movie platitude.
  2. Parades itself as an ''honest'' message movie, a call for troubled kids to choose life over street nihilism, but the picture is so earnest that it leaves out the easy, old-school pleasure conjured by the last few years of Disney sports flicks (Invincible, Miracle, The Rookie).
    In a true-life sports tale like the recent "Invincible," you buy into all the inspirational clich├ęs because the characters have inner lives and the movie is about something bigger; here, you keep hoping for something bad to happen to somebody just for the sake of balance.