3.1

1. Sep 21, 2014
    Wow, this movie is shockingly bad. Its like a teeming hub of disgust and perversion, where Adam Sandlers has reached a new low.

I don't plan simply to say "this poop" and just leave, because the movie has some positives...hm... I cant seem to think of anything. The movies abysmally crude humour, never makes me laugh, and it seems like the casting was so badly done, that not a single
    character feels convincing, let alone likeable. The movie, worst of all has no fixed plot. I just don't get it.

So if you are considering to buy this movie... well, don't.
  2. Sep 17, 2014
    Oh my god. Where is the storyline? This movie was so confusing I had to stop the movie. Plus, There's just bad and old jokes in the movie. Adam Sandler is not a good director, producer, writer, or actor. All of his movies is NOT SO GREAT! Do not see this movie. You might be confused like me. Skip it. Please, I'm Begging you!. Skip it, Please!
  3. Aug 23, 2014
    This movie annoyed me in so many ways. I just had to shut it off. Everything about it is pointless. They just go around town doing nothing.They made Grown Ups 2 just to for the sake of it. You could tell they had no story for it.
  4. chw
    Aug 9, 2014
    Grown Ups 2 was really stupid. Again, there is no point or plot to the film, it's basically improvisation put on by the whole cast, which means Dennis Dugan didn't actually direct this film. Nobody did.
  5. Jul 30, 2014
    This is the worst movie I've ever seen. It's awful in every single way and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. What is Steve Buscemi doing in this? What is anybody doing in this? Why was this even made? Why? WHY?
  6. Jul 18, 2014
    Ouso dizer que esse é um dos piores filmes de todos os tempos!!! Lastimável, deveriam ganhar todos os prêmios do "Framboesa de Ouro" sozinhos. Parabens ao Sandler, por mais essa vergonha.
  7. Jul 10, 2014
    Adam Sandler used to be a funny and good actor. NOW WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS. It's another plotless sequel with more terrible actors. Don't see this ish,
  8. Jun 21, 2014
    Its not a good movie. I had no fun while watching it and it was so lazy that its unbelievable. "Oh yeah the grown up sequel is great" No its not. It's a bad movie. Adam Sandler did not do a good job in this and it felt a lot like padding. "Oh negative review." Its not funny, cute, or cool.

Grown Ups 2 gets a 3/10 :(
  9. May 23, 2014
    An absolute disappointment after the first grown us witch I actually did enjoy. I probably only laughed once or twice during this whole entire movie, and it was near the end. The entire movie was just so stupid and the comedy just wasn't there like it was in the first one. It is really the same movie as the first one but not funny because it wasn't executed well even with all of these great actors. Expand
  10. May 1, 2014
    This is an insult to movies. The first one was already awful, but the sequel is way more awful, with laughable acting and nonsense flat plot, that tries to make us laugh, buy it only make us want to walk out of the theatre before it finishes.
  11. Apr 27, 2014
    This is one of the worst comedies EVER. Almost as bad as Bio-Dome and Freddy Got Fingered. The only reason it escapes a 0 is the fact that I chuckled at one scene. That's it. One scene in a 100 minute movie. What a waste.
  12. Mar 29, 2014
    Unfortunately Grown ups 2 is just absolutely bad, All the jokes just don't work despite the odd few, I actually enjoyed the first one, But this one is just badly done.
  13. Mar 3, 2014
    This was a complete waste of time to watch. Everything was off color or topic or whatever . Apparently ever aspect of this turd was hit with a shovel .
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    Grown Ups 2 has been called the worst movie of 2013. While not far from the truth, the movie has its moments. That being said, the bulk of the film is packed with product placement, bad acting, jokes that fall flat, I could go on and on.
  15. Jan 29, 2014
    This movie isn't really a movie. Rather it is a series of fart joke skits edited together with one bad joke repeated through said fart skits. 0/10

The first movie had some funny parts, this series of fart jokes edited together feels like a money grab. Very poorly written and directed. By far the worst Adam Sandler movie of all time, even worse than 50 first dates.
  16. Jan 18, 2014
    I honestly actually liked the first Grown Ups movie. This one? Not so much. Worse than the previous film. Pretty much forcing bad jokes all throughout and is just plain dumb for a good chunk of it. A few good laughs here and there to be sure, but not worth seeing unless you have no other better options available.
  17. Jan 17, 2014
    I can't believe I used to like Adam Sandler, but now I hate him, and this movie is a perfect example, unfunny jokes, and even more painful celebrity cameos. This is one of Sandler's worse movies, and somehow worse than the original, which is saying something, think some about that.
  18. Jan 9, 2014
    Lo único que hicieron con esta película es recordar que no hay esperanza para la carrera de Adam Sandler como actor y Dennis Dougan como director; casi todos los roles en esta película fracasan casi por completo, cero risas, cero diversión, cero entusiasmo, cero homenaje, porque todos estabamos esperando que esta espantosa y barata película terminara y pudiera apagar la televisión. Una vergüenza total aún peor que la ya basura primera parte. Una de las peores películas del año y destinada a competir en los Razzie Awards para ver como (otra vez) Adam Sandler gana el "Peor Actor del Año" y (otra vez) Dennis Dougan gana al "Peor Director del Año" y finalmente ver como la película triunfa en lo único que va a triunfar: ser una deshonra ganando la estatuilla a la "Peor Película del Año". Traten de evitarla. Expand
  19. Dec 21, 2013
    This was a horrible movie. I can't say anything positive about it. WHERE'S THE PLOT? They gave the masses this atrocious movie, just to make a great amount of money off of prepubescent boys. The humor offended me greatly with insipid toilet jokes that a twelve year old could think of very easily. Where's my $11 refund check? If you want your I.Q to be drastically lower after a short amount of time (approximately an hour and a half), view this movie. Expand
  20. Dec 15, 2013
    This is one the worst comedies I've ever seen. There was not one funny joke and anyone who has a sense of humor above an 8 year old will find this movie garbage. It feels like a bunch of rejected SNL skits that Adam Sandler took and morphed into this frankenstien of a movie.
  21. Dec 8, 2013
    This movie is absolutely terrible. Don't waste your time watching it. Sure it has some silly funny jokes, but that's not the expected, and the rest is a pain.
  22. Nov 25, 2013
    Plot, conflict, character development, and cinematography are some of the most basic and crucial elements that are absolutely quintessential in creating, at the very least, a film that will remain in the viewers mind. I would not only be generous in saying that these 4 elements were present in the movie, but I would also be lying. Quickly rushed and horribly written, Grown Ups 2 is nothing more than an afterthought, a waste of time, and, most importantly, a waste of money. In fact, after second thought, this "movie" was probably made more as a torture device, rather than for enjoyment. 2/10 Expand
  23. Nov 25, 2013
    SPOILER ALERT! This movie is so much worse than the first! How the f#ck is this possible?! Usually the sequel is worse than the original but my God man! Not even a slight chuckle the entire time. I swear it was so painful I couldn't leave my friend's house so I was forced to sit there the entire time and waste my life and brain cells on this septic tank of pathetic stupid filth. I honestly think they pay these idiotic actors to make these movies to dumb down the American people and see how freakin stupid we really are, especially the ones who "enjoy it!" Expand
  24. Nov 13, 2013
    Wow, what a humongous drop off from Grown Ups 1 to Grown Ups 2. While the first movie had an actual plot, solid development, and endless laughs, the sequel was really just a stupid attempt at a cash in from the first film's greatness. The kids were too prominent in the film and all are horrible actors so that hurt the film quite a bit. The plot was pretty stupid. The main four lacked the same chemistry they had in the first one. Honestly, the only reason this movie was even watchable, and barely, was because of the cameos. Nick Swardson provided almost all of the humor, and guys like Peter Dante, Shaquille O'Neal, Steve Buscemi, and so many more were great as well. There were some smoking hot women in the film too, so that didn't hurt, but honestly, I was very disappointed in this film. Expand
  25. Nov 8, 2013
    I thought the first movie was bad but leave it to Adam Sandler to once again out do himself in the god awful film department. The movie has no story to speak of and the plot was forgotten in a haze of bad bodily function jokes and Nick Swardson once again trying way to hard to be funny and failing at every turn. The film sets up dozens of potential plotlines but most are forgotten about or quickly thrown back in to try and recover by giving it a poorly constructed resolution. To top it off, the jokes in the film are so painfully bad that it should come with a warning that expecting mothers should avoid the film and how it will destroy your ability to ever find joy in this world again. The worse part, Adam Sandler will make sure to be a part of something even worse in 2014. Expand
  26. Nov 6, 2013
    Holy god, this was bloody terrible, the 'only' laugh and kinda excitement I got out of this film was when one of the cast members wore a Devo outfit for that Costume party.
    (1 for Devo)
  27. Nov 3, 2013
    Adam Sandler just stop your not funny biggest piece of movie of the year lucky for it their another movie this year that pissed me off more SCARY MOVIE V
  28. Oct 31, 2013
    Grown Ups 2 is not like 1. It is gross, insulting and stupid. Occasionally, you will get laughs, but you will most likely be grossed out by the things that they do in this movie. I mostly didn't like the movie.
  29. Oct 23, 2013
    Gave up on it after barely being able to get through the first 10 minutes of it. I actually quite liked the first film because it did well with it's mixture of drama and comedy. This film is all about pathetic shock humor that is far more stupid than funny. A perfect summary of this film by Rotten Tomatoes "It's certainly the movie event of the year for filmgoers passionate about Deer Urine humor". Couldn't agree more because Grown Ups 2 is easily one of the worst films of all time. Expand
  30. Sep 10, 2013
    I can barely explain how bad this movie is, It's horrendous and why? Well the first problem in the movie was the jokes they're so immature it'll only make 9 year olds giggle and that about it. It's plot doesn't get any better its just a bunch of adults acting like they're 18 and doing stupid crap There's NO POINT IN IT! The last movie was so much better than this because it actually had something to tell, A story. But this is Awful why couldn't the movie have some more adult jokes other than a baby talking (Not like i've seen that before *FacePalm*) and a bunch of fart jokes? Just why Hollywood... Why? Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 28 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Aug 15, 2013
    So, what happens in Grown Ups 2? Almost absolutely nothing.
  2. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Jul 17, 2013
    The Land of Lazy can crown a new king because with Grown Ups 2 Adam Sandler has officially nabbed the throne.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Jul 14, 2013
    A few decent one-liners notwithstanding, the movie comes off as willfully uninspired.