4.9

1. Apr 16, 2013
    by far the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life I love all these guys in it sandler is always good except jack and jill but the whole movie is hilarious and everytime I watch this I still laugh each time
  2. Sep 4, 2010
    This movie was charming and funny to its very core.
    Some unnecessary jokes and dirty themes may seem stupid, but they do little to varnish these great actors careers.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    I don't understand the negative reviews. When I first went to go see it in the theaters, I couldn't stop laughing! It is full of funny moments where you just can't stop laughing!
  4. Jul 29, 2011
    Hilarious! Outrageous! are just a couple of words to describe this intelligently funny film. Anyone who's says they don't like must be boring and grumpy. This film made me laugh the most I have laughed in ages. There is obviously great writing behind this film and the actors make it even funnier. Brilliant 9/10.
  5. Nov 13, 2013
    I thought this movie was pure genius. The critics hated it but when do they ever get anything right? I don't know what they wanted from this movie but it is a comedy and it was non-stop laughter from beginning to end. Isn't that what's supposed to define a comedy... how funny it is? By far, the funniest movie I've seen since the Hangover.
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    This movie was generally quite funny, The storyline wasn't very solid but hey its a comedy. I bought this movie new and was very happy I spent the money. This comedy is only funny to a certain type of person. From its reviews I get the vibes I may be that one person but its great buy it.
  7. Jul 31, 2013
    I don't understand AT ALL why people hate this movie so much. I found this movie funny, create and very entertaining. The movie felt like it was over in 5 minutes: that's how enjoyable it was.

1. Reviewed by: Nick de Semlyen
    Smug and lazy comedy that barely raises a chuckle.
    While Sandler has never trafficked in epigrammatic wit, there's a difference between, say, Billy Madison's "Of course I peed my pants--everyone my age pees their pants" or "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry's" shakedown of hetero squeamishness, and this lazy stuff--the difference between smart-dumb and plain-dumb.
  3. For a while, the movie looks like "Couples Retreat" or a Tyler Perry house party, only instead of cookie-cutter conflicts, everyone just grows happier and more relaxed.