Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 25, 2010
4.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 93 Ratings
WATCH NOW
drbigglesworthDec 31, 2010
My 9 year old kid loved this. I thought it was goofy and enjoyable. You want to have a good time with your kid, go see this movie. It's not Merchant Of Venice, but its a lot of fun.
DalekJan 6, 2011
Its not the best movie of all time, but its got a nice charm to it and its a usual cliché. Plus, I didnt like the fact that the builders built lights, his house, etc. When it was impossible to get back then so...? Yeah. DoesntIts not the best movie of all time, but its got a nice charm to it and its a usual cliché. Plus, I didnt like the fact that the builders built lights, his house, etc. When it was impossible to get back then so...? Yeah. Doesnt make that much sense "but who cares!" Its still a good film, but a bit boring. Expand
YellowKirbyNov 28, 2015
While not mind-blowing, Gulliver's Travels is still a very funny and enjoyable movie, as long as your into this kind of genre (as in the Jack-Black style of humour).
MarcDoyleDec 28, 2010
Much funnier than the Metascore would have led me to believe. Jack Black is hilarious as usual, and Amanda Peete actually does a decent job. All I know is that I was laughing pretty much the whole movie, which is rare. So I agree with thoseMuch funnier than the Metascore would have led me to believe. Jack Black is hilarious as usual, and Amanda Peete actually does a decent job. All I know is that I was laughing pretty much the whole movie, which is rare. So I agree with those green critics and don't quite understand the red ones. Expand
classic_rockerJan 9, 2011
I enjoyed this movie was not the funniest movie in the world but it was goofy and good overall.sure it had a few crappy stupid parts but dont all movies have a few parts were your like that was retarted.
tomgiJul 6, 2015
I've really enjoyed this movie. It's the second time I've seen it now, and some parts really made me laugh. When I saw the metascore, I couldn't believe my eyes. It deserves a much better score in my opinion. Thumbs up for Jack Black!
choomtabi31Apr 12, 2016
Jack's a funny guy! Wasn't the best film I've seen with him in but worth a watch!

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-2104259-Gullivers-Travels-online-free
gabrielpietro12May 25, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gulliver's Travels is an entertaining movie, interesting and very outspoken, which brings the hilarious and talented Jack Black, who follow him personally as a fan. The film has great effects, and characters are sticky. Expand
DrostKaiJan 9, 2012
Well, the movie is really cool to watch with your family, mostly your kids, DON'T expect this to be amazing because it isn't, it's just a relaxing movie to watch without care if it has a great story or a great action part.
Nothing to do?
Nothing to do? Reunite the family and watch this.
ZilcellDec 2, 2011
This is a cool movie. I thought it was funny, even if others did not laugh. In some ways, I think the story of this movie is better than the story of the book. I also prefer this modern story better.
DanBurritoNov 28, 2015
Ok, I'm assuming from reading all these other reviews that a lot of you are die-hard fanatics of the book. There's nothing wrong with that but when was this movie advertised as a faithful adaptation? If you get past how different it is fromOk, I'm assuming from reading all these other reviews that a lot of you are die-hard fanatics of the book. There's nothing wrong with that but when was this movie advertised as a faithful adaptation? If you get past how different it is from its source material, it's a funny, enjoyable movie with a hilarious performance from Jack Black and some committed performances from Jason Segal, Chris O' Dowd, and Emily Blunt. The jokes are much smarter than reviews would have you believe and I was Laughing out loud at a lot of them. Lighten up and stop being so serious people-enjoy it for what it is! Collapse Expand