MGM/UA Distribution Company | Release Date: September 15, 1995
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 57 Ratings
WATCH NOW
BaaseJun 9, 2015
Although this was not my favorite movie, it wasn't the worst movie I have every seen. I didn't like all of the old technology though... too out of date in my opinion.
Lionfishman12Jun 9, 2015
Characters were interesting. The effects are overly-used. Good idea, just not executed well. Not really realistic because I don't think that hacking requires just mashing keyboard buttons and sending rabbit viruses.
mkaynitzJun 9, 2015
The movie wasnt my favorite. It was older and the technology was out dated but some of the things they showed was interesting. The acting wasnt the best.
jordanw_24Jun 9, 2015
I though that this movie was cheesy it was pretty boring. The ideas were decent but this movie didn't impress me very much. I needed more characters bye
erinfongJun 9, 2015
Hackers had an interesting plot line and the acting wasn't awful. All the computer stuff was confusing and it got really cheesy at times. The dialogue was also cheesy.
coutrneywojoJun 9, 2015
i think that it had parts that were kind of exciting not really but the special effects were not good and the acting was so bad. It was an okay movie but i would rather not watch it again.
nathanpenny1Jun 11, 2015
The movie was OK. The whole story line of it was decent and barley kept me watching it. The beginning had a good start then started to slow down. The overall movie wasn't all that exciting. I probably wouldn't watch it again.