• Studio:
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. DBS
    May 1, 2013
    I saw Hamesima X at Quad last night and I think that considering independent/foreign films that I saw, and I saw many of them, this one is really different and I'm not saying different in a negative way, actually Hamesima X effected me (and my friends) in a way we never experienced before.
    It's not a Hollywood film nor a typical independent film but it has its own charm
    I think, you
    I think, you could not really compare it to other films, it has its own special genre and I can't really say what is it... maybe you can call it a: Sci-fi, Spiritual, Drama, Experimental... whatever...
    Bottom of the line I have never seen such a film before!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    May 1, 2013
    While its blending of philosophy and B-movie conventions will produce more bemused chuckles than converts, the film certainly earns points for sheer audacity.
  2. Reviewed by: Nicolas Rapold
    Apr 29, 2013
    The protagonist’s life changes for the better, but your mileage may vary.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Staeger
    Apr 23, 2013
    The mysticism chokes a bit on its own tail, but is tempered by the underlying human drama.