6.5

1. Dec 29, 2010
    Whenever I first watched this movie, I just thought wow! Why I like it is because it's unique to other superhero movies. One of the best films I ever watched.
  2. May 7, 2011
    awesome movie.....i just love the movie and will smith and his acting.....itz rating should be 8 or 9...can't understand why it is not....anyways its depends on thinking and choice.
  3. Sep 27, 2011
    this film is one of d best films ive ever seen
    Its got tons of action,really funny,great acting and an okay story..must watch!
    Personally its ma favourite will smith movie
  4. Oct 27, 2014
    Hancock is really a amazing movie, specially Will Smith and his Hancock Costume. I bought this costume from "Slimfit Jackets" online store at affordable price.

1. Reviewed by: Stephen Farber
    The visual effects are stellar, but the true star is Smith, who again demonstrates acting chops as well as effortless charisma in a vehicle that's only occasionally worthy of his superhuman skills.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    The effects are snazzy, even if they pass by quite quickly, and there's enough going on to keep audiences watching, if not entirely happy. Smith, Theron and Bateman capably handle the main roles, but such is the skimpiness of the scenario that no further characters make any impact.
    Hancock suggests new visual directions and emotional tonalities for pop. It's by far the most enjoyable big movie of the summer.