Columbia Pictures | Release Date: February 18, 2000
7.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 7 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MartaApr 1, 2002
I simply love this film!
JayH.Mar 3, 2009
I'm not sure what happened, all the ingredients are their for a great picture, but it falls flat for some reason. Meg Ryan isn't a strong enough actress for the lead role and it uneasily jumps around from comedy to drama. Nice try though.
SLNov 3, 2001
Horrible Language. Very very bad.... not recommended.
BobsonFeb 5, 2014
I enjoy a lot this movie, because Meg Ryan, Diane Keaton and Lisa Kudrow. The music and the flashbacks was the best part of movie, Also i liked the screenplay, its not for an Oscar, just for fun.
sammykleinSep 22, 2016
This Movie Is One Of The Funniest Movies I Have Watched It Stars Meg Ryan, Diane Keaton, Lisa Kudrow And Walter Matthau In The Movie You See Walter Matthau Going Straight To The Doctor Because He Is Very Old And He Doesn't Know What To Do AndThis Movie Is One Of The Funniest Movies I Have Watched It Stars Meg Ryan, Diane Keaton, Lisa Kudrow And Walter Matthau In The Movie You See Walter Matthau Going Straight To The Doctor Because He Is Very Old And He Doesn't Know What To Do And There Are Three Sisters Who Are Having Fun With Each Other It's A Very Fun Movie I Would Recommend It To People Who Love Romantic Comedies Check It Out It's Really Good Expand