4.8

1. Apr 19, 2013
    What are these people good for? They add nothing remarkable to our culture. They can't sing, they can't act. They can only spend the fool's money who buy their trash songs created in 5 minutes or less.
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    You 're all anti-Miley :) Don't be so mean to her,she's really nice and have talent.THe critics know it and they score it really well,I love all her songs!
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    1. I do believe this was made more for money then for missed fans. But I was like 12 at the time so I didn't know.
    Im gonna rate this mainly on the reason it's not really a movie more of a documentary. Just giving some concert footage to fans was nice to see over the in crowd video tapes on youtube.
    The music Hannah's childish for most children. Miley I was entertained with Start All
    Over, See You Again, Let's Dance, Right Here, East Northumberland High, and Good and Broken (GNO, I more liked the performance over the song. Expand

1. Cyrus, an apple-cheeked dumpling, resembles Pia Zadora, but when she exhorts the crowd, it's with the martial efficiency of Hillary Clinton.
    She makes a perfectly fine role model, if you rate cheerful, sensible and chaste under the skinny tights and glow-in-the-dark tank tops.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Movie picks up momentum midway through, when Cyrus is joined by the three Jonas Brothers, who know exactly how to play the crowd and the cameras. As 3-D goes, watching them criss-cross in space proves more engaging than observing one strutting performer.