5.0

1. Mar 20, 2013
    1. I do believe this was made more for money then for missed fans. But I was like 12 at the time so I didn't know.
    Im gonna rate this mainly on the reason it's not really a movie more of a documentary. Just giving some concert footage to fans was nice to see over the in crowd video tapes on youtube.
    The music Hannah's childish for most children. Miley I was entertained with Start All Over, See You Again, Let's Dance, Right Here, East Northumberland High, and Good and Broken (GNO, I more liked the performance over the song.
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    You 're all anti-Miley :) Don't be so mean to her,she's really nice and have talent.THe critics know it and they score it really well,I love all her songs!
  3. ElsaR.
    Mar 31, 2008
    Yesterday, I went see this film! I loved because it shows the concert and the backstage. I love Miley Cyrus since I watch the serie Hannah Montana in Disney Channel. Her songs are amazing! She has a great voice and the letters that she wrotte has soul and the most importante becoming in the inteside! Miley Cyrus is the best singer that I have met!
  4. DanielleH.
    Feb 13, 2008
    This movie was amazing!! If I could I would have watched it over and over again!!!! I love Miley Cyrus, she has talent unlike half of the others young stars that are around.
  5. AshleeJ.
    Feb 11, 2008
    I love love love Hannah montana/miley cyrus it was a great movie filled with her behind the scenes which changed many peoples opinions about her especially kids who think she is perfect will find out "nobody's perfect"! hahaha. The only reason I didn't give this movie a 10 is because i m the jonas brothers number one fan in the world and it only had 3 joe bro songs! In the I love love love Hannah montana/miley cyrus it was a great movie filled with her behind the scenes which changed many peoples opinions about her especially kids who think she is perfect will find out "nobody's perfect"! hahaha. The only reason I didn't give this movie a 10 is because i m the jonas brothers number one fan in the world and it only had 3 joe bro songs! In the concert they had 13 in the real best of both worlds tour! i was not very happy with that though! But over all me and my friends had a fantastic time dancing and singing to every word! Expand
  6. SimbiAni
    Feb 7, 2008
    Not the greatest concert, but very entertaining, and that's what it's all about, really. If you enjoy a sparkly young high-spirited performer singing energetic pop rock songs, then you'll love this; I sure did. Only complaint is that it wasn't the entire concert, and too much seemed to have been cut out; out of 28 songs Miley "Hannah" has released in her albums, only Not the greatest concert, but very entertaining, and that's what it's all about, really. If you enjoy a sparkly young high-spirited performer singing energetic pop rock songs, then you'll love this; I sure did. Only complaint is that it wasn't the entire concert, and too much seemed to have been cut out; out of 28 songs Miley "Hannah" has released in her albums, only 12 were shown here. But they were fun and if you can get past that a-bit-pricey ticket cost, it's definitely worth a trip! Expand
  7. CarolineL.
    Feb 4, 2008
    I love this movie, It super realistic and Miley is an awesome performer, singer and everything in between.
  8. LynnG.
    Feb 2, 2008
    Everyone in the movie theater was grinning from what I could see. Teenagers screamed and whooped for the Jonas Brothers and everyone clapped at the end. Maybe it was a great audience, but after seeing my daugher grab in the air at the 3D effects and enjoying the plastered on smile on her face, I'd say it was great. This mom had lots of fun.

1. Cyrus, an apple-cheeked dumpling, resembles Pia Zadora, but when she exhorts the crowd, it's with the martial efficiency of Hillary Clinton.
    She makes a perfectly fine role model, if you rate cheerful, sensible and chaste under the skinny tights and glow-in-the-dark tank tops.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Movie picks up momentum midway through, when Cyrus is joined by the three Jonas Brothers, who know exactly how to play the crowd and the cameras. As 3-D goes, watching them criss-cross in space proves more engaging than observing one strutting performer.