Lionsgate | Release Date: January 5, 2007
3.9
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 59 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AnnaB.Jan 5, 2007
Childish garbage that a few kids might love for its semi-intresting jokes and followable plot and jokes.
2 of 2 users found this helpful
ZilcellMar 17, 2012
By no means is it a masterpiece. Not nearly as good as Shrek, but it entertained me.
SimpsonFansSep 21, 2016
Happily was begun as an old-fashioned 2-D "flat" cartoon and then switched by producer John Williams (of "Shrek") and director Paul J. Bolger to 3-D during production. The style finally is an uncomfortable amalgam of both.
Tiber5Oct 22, 2016
LostInSimpsonsNov 23, 2016
This film did not entertain me at all!! The film that entertained me more was Arthur and The Invisibles with Freddie Highmore, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon, Snoop Dogg, Mia Farrow and David Bowie. Arthur and The Invisbles, Shrek and Hoodwinked areThis film did not entertain me at all!! The film that entertained me more was Arthur and The Invisibles with Freddie Highmore, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon, Snoop Dogg, Mia Farrow and David Bowie. Arthur and The Invisbles, Shrek and Hoodwinked are far more superior than this clustery scrap metal. I give this movie 41.7%. Expand
TiberCromwell50Nov 23, 2016
KrabsAbsNov 23, 2016
LostVisitorNov 24, 2016
This film did not entertain me at all!! The film that entertained me more was Arthur and The Invisibles with Freddie Highmore as Arthur, Madonna as Selenia, Jimmy Fallon as Betameche, Snoop Dogg as Max, Mia Farrow as Arthur's Grandmother andThis film did not entertain me at all!! The film that entertained me more was Arthur and The Invisibles with Freddie Highmore as Arthur, Madonna as Selenia, Jimmy Fallon as Betameche, Snoop Dogg as Max, Mia Farrow as Arthur's Grandmother and David Bowie as Maltazard, The Evil M. Arthur and The Invisbles, Shrek and Hoodwinked are far more superior than this clustery scrap metal. I give this movie 41.7%. Expand
ThisIsSparta666Dec 7, 2016