3.3

1. Jun 16, 2011
    Yes The Film Is NOT Creative.. But Sarah Michelle Gellar DOES A+++++ Voicing! The Plot Is Not Very Good... This Cast Of Voices Is The Best Cast I Have Herd In Along Time! Overall 8!
  2. Aug 16, 2010
    I'm probably the only person in the world who likes this movie. I know everyone else hates this, and I admit I can see why they hate it. But I liked it. Good cast, decent animation, and neat twist. It does rip-off Shrek, though.
  3. PnArdyPnArdy
    May 13, 2007
    Not so impressing, but cute 3d animation. Funny storyline, alternative fairy tale style. Loved it.
  4. ChristinaR.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Saw this movie with my little sister. Cute and yes childish, BUT IT WAS MADE FOR KIDS! Enjoyable and cute.

This movie is the worst kind of offender: it thinks its funny and clever, but it is neither. The filmmakers have mistaken banality for wit and silliness for humor, and that doesn't begin to address how visually clunky this motion picture is.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Colorful, crowd-pleasing toon.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Director Paul J. Bolger and screenwriter Rob Moreland have drained the affectionate wit out of the Shrek franchise's satire, giving us instead a barely sketched out story line and quantities of unimaginative CGI.