Happily N'Ever After

3.3

1. Jul 15, 2013
    la pelicula quiere dar una buena idea pero queda atascada en el hoyo mas profundo de lo malo y desagradable que haya visto............................
  2. Oct 24, 2011
    This is by far the worst movie I've ever seen. It's a joyless, cliched rip off of the movies it is apparently trying to mock. Don't even think about thinking about watching this movie!
  3. May 3, 2011
    How much do you guys think it would cost to get my eyes removed the next time I am to see this movie? Yes, seriously, this movie was that bad. Crap animation, a plot seemingly though out by a drunk person, and, to top that off, a voice cast with the big-name actors, specifically, George Carlin and Sigourney Weaver, starring in the movie alongside overrated actors Andy Dick and PatrickHow much do you guys think it would cost to get my eyes removed the next time I am to see this movie? Yes, seriously, this movie was that bad. Crap animation, a plot seemingly though out by a drunk person, and, to top that off, a voice cast with the big-name actors, specifically, George Carlin and Sigourney Weaver, starring in the movie alongside overrated actors Andy Dick and Patrick Warburton. So if you're looking for something that's Pixar quality, you're miles away. Expand
  4. DLi
    Jan 28, 2008
    I can't believe how bad this movie was. Its one of those movies you just want to end. The animation wasn't too bad, it was the corny plot.. unimaginative and unoriginal. Don't waste your time! There are so many better animated flicks out there.
  5. guy!
    Aug 12, 2007
    Poor acting, bad animation, utterly stupid, 'nuff said.
  6. DeniseM.
    May 24, 2007
    This is a crap movie. The storyline wasn't creative and the technology was bad. I mean come on, even the fiirst CG movie ever made (Toy Story) had better graphics than this. But more imortantly, the characters and pretty much everything else stunk. But the thing that shocks me the most is the fact that it was made in "these days". Did they really think they could compete with modern This is a crap movie. The storyline wasn't creative and the technology was bad. I mean come on, even the fiirst CG movie ever made (Toy Story) had better graphics than this. But more imortantly, the characters and pretty much everything else stunk. But the thing that shocks me the most is the fact that it was made in "these days". Did they really think they could compete with modern movies with this nonsense? I give it a 3 because they tried. Expand
  7. LindaP.
    Jan 5, 2007
    A piece of sh!t. Do not waste your money.
  8. DaveM.
    Jan 5, 2007
    A childish piece of garbage that contains impressive animation a cheap laughs. Nothing phenemomenal. Sure to be a flop. Nice idea, but overall a stinker. LionsGate should not make animated Movies. Leave that two the five central studio animation leaders- 20th Century Fox (Ice Age, Happy Feet), Dreamworks (Shrek, Shrek 2), Disney (The Incredibles, Finding Nemo), Paramount (Spongebob A childish piece of garbage that contains impressive animation a cheap laughs. Nothing phenemomenal. Sure to be a flop. Nice idea, but overall a stinker. LionsGate should not make animated Movies. Leave that two the five central studio animation leaders- 20th Century Fox (Ice Age, Happy Feet), Dreamworks (Shrek, Shrek 2), Disney (The Incredibles, Finding Nemo), Paramount (Spongebob SquarePants Movie) and Pixar (Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Cars)...LionsGate cannot match up to those 5 and they prove it in this rubbish film. For now we must wait for Shrek 3. Expand

This movie is the worst kind of offender: it thinks its funny and clever, but it is neither. The filmmakers have mistaken banality for wit and silliness for humor, and that doesn't begin to address how visually clunky this motion picture is.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Colorful, crowd-pleasing toon.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Director Paul J. Bolger and screenwriter Rob Moreland have drained the affectionate wit out of the Shrek franchise's satire, giving us instead a barely sketched out story line and quantities of unimaginative CGI.