3.3

1. Jul 15, 2013
    la pelicula quiere dar una buena idea pero queda atascada en el hoyo mas profundo de lo malo y desagradable que haya visto............................
  2. Mar 17, 2012
    By no means is it a masterpiece. Not nearly as good as Shrek, but it entertained me.
  3. Oct 24, 2011
    This is by far the worst movie I've ever seen. It's a joyless, cliched rip off of the movies it is apparently trying to mock. Don't even think about thinking about watching this movie!
  4. Jun 16, 2011
    Yes The Film Is NOT Creative.. But Sarah Michelle Gellar DOES A+++++ Voicing! The Plot Is Not Very Good... This Cast Of Voices Is The Best Cast I Have Herd In Along Time! Overall 8!
  5. May 3, 2011
    How much do you guys think it would cost to get my eyes removed the next time I am to see this movie? Yes, seriously, this movie was that bad. Crap animation, a plot seemingly though out by a drunk person, and, to top that off, a voice cast with the big-name actors, specifically, George Carlin and Sigourney Weaver, starring in the movie alongside overrated actors Andy Dick and PatrickHow much do you guys think it would cost to get my eyes removed the next time I am to see this movie? Yes, seriously, this movie was that bad. Crap animation, a plot seemingly though out by a drunk person, and, to top that off, a voice cast with the big-name actors, specifically, George Carlin and Sigourney Weaver, starring in the movie alongside overrated actors Andy Dick and Patrick Warburton. So if you're looking for something that's Pixar quality, you're miles away. Expand
  6. Aug 16, 2010
    I'm probably the only person in the world who likes this movie. I know everyone else hates this, and I admit I can see why they hate it. But I liked it. Good cast, decent animation, and neat twist. It does rip-off Shrek, though.
  7. ChristinaR.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Saw this movie with my little sister. Cute and yes childish, BUT IT WAS MADE FOR KIDS! Enjoyable and cute.
  8. DLi
    Jan 28, 2008
    I can't believe how bad this movie was. Its one of those movies you just want to end. The animation wasn't too bad, it was the corny plot.. unimaginative and unoriginal. Don't waste your time! There are so many better animated flicks out there.
  9. guy!
    Aug 12, 2007
    Poor acting, bad animation, utterly stupid, 'nuff said.
  10. DeniseM.
    May 24, 2007
    This is a crap movie. The storyline wasn't creative and the technology was bad. I mean come on, even the fiirst CG movie ever made (Toy Story) had better graphics than this. But more imortantly, the characters and pretty much everything else stunk. But the thing that shocks me the most is the fact that it was made in "these days". Did they really think they could compete with modern This is a crap movie. The storyline wasn't creative and the technology was bad. I mean come on, even the fiirst CG movie ever made (Toy Story) had better graphics than this. But more imortantly, the characters and pretty much everything else stunk. But the thing that shocks me the most is the fact that it was made in "these days". Did they really think they could compete with modern movies with this nonsense? I give it a 3 because they tried. Expand
  11. PnArdyPnArdy
    May 13, 2007
    Not so impressing, but cute 3d animation. Funny storyline, alternative fairy tale style. Loved it.
  12. AnnaB.
    Jan 5, 2007
    Childish garbage that a few kids might love for its semi-intresting jokes and followable plot and jokes.
  13. LindaP.
    Jan 5, 2007
    A piece of sh!t. Do not waste your money.
  14. DaveM.
    Jan 5, 2007
    A childish piece of garbage that contains impressive animation a cheap laughs. Nothing phenemomenal. Sure to be a flop. Nice idea, but overall a stinker. LionsGate should not make animated Movies. Leave that two the five central studio animation leaders- 20th Century Fox (Ice Age, Happy Feet), Dreamworks (Shrek, Shrek 2), Disney (The Incredibles, Finding Nemo), Paramount (Spongebob A childish piece of garbage that contains impressive animation a cheap laughs. Nothing phenemomenal. Sure to be a flop. Nice idea, but overall a stinker. LionsGate should not make animated Movies. Leave that two the five central studio animation leaders- 20th Century Fox (Ice Age, Happy Feet), Dreamworks (Shrek, Shrek 2), Disney (The Incredibles, Finding Nemo), Paramount (Spongebob SquarePants Movie) and Pixar (Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Cars)...LionsGate cannot match up to those 5 and they prove it in this rubbish film. For now we must wait for Shrek 3. Expand

This movie is the worst kind of offender: it thinks its funny and clever, but it is neither. The filmmakers have mistaken banality for wit and silliness for humor, and that doesn't begin to address how visually clunky this motion picture is.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Colorful, crowd-pleasing toon.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Director Paul J. Bolger and screenwriter Rob Moreland have drained the affectionate wit out of the Shrek franchise's satire, giving us instead a barely sketched out story line and quantities of unimaginative CGI.