5.5

1. Jan 16, 2012
    Happy Feet Two is more original then its predecessor and is cheery, fun and hilarious; it features just moments of awe with its animation along with its music which could make you cry it is so beautiful. Along wit h its top notch voice acting the film succeeds and is a rare sequel that I think is better than the fist mostly because of it just being so adorable. I give this fantastic movie 88%.
  2. Nov 18, 2011
    The film has an essence similar to the first, a musical, which is produced unpretentious style with a teenager, but eventually becomes childish and tacky, it's really weak, bad, surely.
  3. Jan 30, 2012
    Even if you don't enjoy the storyline, the fun, music and sheer beauty of the animation is worth the entrance fee alone. The side story involving the Krill, voiced by Brad Pitt & Matt Damon is hilarious!
  4. Dec 26, 2011
    I thought Happy Feet 2 was a good success, but I agree with the critics because I just don't want to waste too many tickets to see the movie. The musical numbers were something familiar and I think it's a mash-up between pop and hip-hop that resemblance many great artists. I'm very disappointed at Warner Bros. because I thought they should've released Happy Feet 2 on DVD although the scenes were a little too dark for kids and families and so I should spent my time see Alvin and the Chipmunks already. But just like "Cars 2," "Happy Feet 2" is a total misfire. I'm sad to say that "Happy Feet 2" is one of the biggest disappointments of the 2011. Expand
  5. Nov 21, 2011
    I think people are being way too harsh on this movie. Some critics refused to look deeper because this is not your usual type of kiddie animation film. I am actually shocked at reading some of the scathing reviews. Also, I think people are being too hypercritical because the first Happy Feet won the Oscar.

I loved this movie. I found it far superior to Rango, Gnomeo & Juliet, and Cars
    2. The animation was amazing. I think it has the best production values and cinematography of any animated film of 2011, I have seen so far. It has wonderful music. The story is in-depth, layered, complex, and much more meaningful than the first Happy Feet. Mumble and Erik are great characters. The voice acting was incredible. Pitt and Damon were standouts. There are important themes and messages about community, teamwork, bravery, overcoming obstacles, environmentalism, and how all walks of life connect to teach other. The movie was ambitious, it has a few flaws in that the plotline can be tedious and the dialogue could have been better, but the overall effect was great. I laughed, cried, and felt such empathy for these penguins. This movie has a lot of soul and heart. Erik, Atticus, and Bo are just adorable. There were so many twists and turns. The movie avoids some standard cliches. I just felt the amount of effort and hard work the entire cast and crew put into this movie. It is shame it has bombed at the box office and some critics are being too cold to it. Expand
  6. Dec 16, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. think people are being way too harsh on this movie. Some critics refused to look deeper because this is not your usual type of kiddie animation film. I am actually shocked at reading some of the scathing reviews. Collapse
  7. Nov 28, 2011
    I thought this would be a fun kids movie that i would fiknd funny and enjoyable but i didnt. Brad Pitt was the only funny character, the rest of the movie was boring and slightly annoying. A bit of a disappointment. 5/10
  8. Nov 18, 2011
    Why they would choose to make a sequel this long after the original hit can only be explained as being a cheap cash grab for parents who took there kids to the first one and and also to seek out a new audience as well. Far weaker in storytelling and keeping audience interest than the original film.
  9. Feb 6, 2012
    What trash! I wasted $10 seeing this film in the movies. It was so bad I actually saw a few people walk out on it. I felt the desire to do the same, but stuck with it in hopes it would get better. Sadly it was just as bad at the end as it was 15 minutes in. Avoid this trash at all cost.
  10. Dec 30, 2011
    Depuis le premier, il y a eu beaucoup de changements. Je dirais même un peu trop. L'animation s'est vue embellir question qualité par un travail détaillé de chaque personnage (duvet, peau, carapace...) et décor (neige, banquise, herbe...). Question humour, cette suite propose des idées totalement loufoques et géniales, à commencer par les krills. En somme, c'est du Happy Feet! Et la musique? Voilà ce que je considère comme le point faible par rapport au premier : cet opus est beaucoup moins porté sur les chansons et la danse, et le scénario n'est pas si exceptionnel que ça (malgré quelques "remarques" écologiques). Mais là où j'ai été déçu (et faut prendre en compte que la vf), c'est le changement de voix de certains personnages et surtout la plupart des chansons qui ont été traduites (ça fait spectacle des Enfoirés). Une très bonne suite, mais largement gâchéé par la vf! Expand
  11. Nov 21, 2011
    I mean, it looks adorable, and I might end up seeing it, but just why? Can't anyone come up with original ideas for movies anymore? Everyone is making sequels! Is Mumble even going to be in this one?
  12. Aug 10, 2012
    A sequel did well for both children and for adults with fantastic music and lots of fun. Besides all this Happy Feet 2 is also a film about love and solidarity among different animals. This movie, besides being a great film entertainment, this film is also very educational.
  13. Mar 17, 2012
    this is awesome george you should make a third happy feet. its a really fun family film. its funny,its inspiritional,and i love it a whole lot one of the best movie since the first happy feet. i kinda like it more than the first one.george like i said before make a nother one please!!!
  14. Jun 24, 2012
    Why is it that happy feet in part 1 at the end a little of the yellow on his chest is showing and in part 2 its not i guess they dont watch the movie to see. Hello people do it right
  15. Dec 26, 2012
    Although the original was a hit, I was not struck at this sequel. Although the 'krill scenes' throughout the film provide a light-hearted and comical effect to the film that I liked, the rest of the film just lacked overall polish and the story line was mediocre and I didn't really enjoy the film because of this
  16. Aug 28, 2012
    better thans it's predecessor :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Jan 28, 2013
    While it's not as good as it's predecessor, fans of the first movie will be drawn back to the world of Happy Feet in Happy Feet Two with it's likable characters, great animation, & wonderful musical numbers.

Pitt and Damon deliver the best lines (wisecracks about the food chain, predators and evolution, etc.) but their characters also represent most of us.
  2. Reviewed by: Kenneth Turan
    Nov 18, 2011
    Dazzling panoramas, no matter how impressive, are no substitute for the involving story Happy Feet Two has had to do without.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Nov 18, 2011
    "Happy Feet" was one of the greatest and most original animated films, but the sequel can't even decide what it's about for the first 40 minutes.