5.5

1. Jan 28, 2013
    While it's not as good as it's predecessor, fans of the first movie will be drawn back to the world of Happy Feet in Happy Feet Two with it's likable characters, great animation, & wonderful musical numbers.
  2. Dec 26, 2011
    I thought Happy Feet 2 was a good success, but I agree with the critics because I just don't want to waste too many tickets to see the movie. The musical numbers were something familiar and I think it's a mash-up between pop and hip-hop that resemblance many great artists. I'm very disappointed at Warner Bros. because I thought they should've released Happy Feet 2 on DVD although theI thought Happy Feet 2 was a good success, but I agree with the critics because I just don't want to waste too many tickets to see the movie. The musical numbers were something familiar and I think it's a mash-up between pop and hip-hop that resemblance many great artists. I'm very disappointed at Warner Bros. because I thought they should've released Happy Feet 2 on DVD although the scenes were a little too dark for kids and families and so I should spent my time see Alvin and the Chipmunks already. But just like "Cars 2," "Happy Feet 2" is a total misfire. I'm sad to say that "Happy Feet 2" is one of the biggest disappointments of the 2011. Expand
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    I thought this would be a fun kids movie that i would fiknd funny and enjoyable but i didnt. Brad Pitt was the only funny character, the rest of the movie was boring and slightly annoying. A bit of a disappointment. 5/10
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    I mean, it looks adorable, and I might end up seeing it, but just why? Can't anyone come up with original ideas for movies anymore? Everyone is making sequels! Is Mumble even going to be in this one?
  5. Nov 18, 2011
    Why they would choose to make a sequel this long after the original hit can only be explained as being a cheap cash grab for parents who took there kids to the first one and and also to seek out a new audience as well. Far weaker in storytelling and keeping audience interest than the original film.

Pitt and Damon deliver the best lines (wisecracks about the food chain, predators and evolution, etc.) but their characters also represent most of us.
  2. Reviewed by: Kenneth Turan
    Nov 18, 2011
    Dazzling panoramas, no matter how impressive, are no substitute for the involving story Happy Feet Two has had to do without.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Nov 18, 2011
    "Happy Feet" was one of the greatest and most original animated films, but the sequel can't even decide what it's about for the first 40 minutes.